This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    So, not to come across as an ass or anything, cause it's a legit question: how many of you guys actually take notes when you're playing Mafia? I've got a pretty good visual memory, so it's mostly mental notes for me, but I make a point to write down who cleared who, when, how, and what abilities everyone has claimed. I get the distinct impression I'm in the minority by doing even that much, though.
    Just the stats data.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      *notes for Pokemon*

Put MD4L with Vitor...
      I'll see if I can find someone to replace MD4L

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        Not trying to sound lazy, but I would really like to work with someone who takes notes like PR. I feel that there's really a ton of valuable things that normally don't get picked up. I don't always read the thread, but whether I'm in a mason or a faction I do normally read the chat. Having someone who does all the dirty work really helps.
        My brotha 8) Maybe one day we'll be paired together.
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Hey bcb, who was the one person whose role wasn't random?

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              Hey bcb, who was the one person whose role wasn't random?
              Out of respect for that individual. I refuse to answer
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                Hey bcb, who was the one person whose role wasn't random?
                Probably mine because he secretly thinks I'm a bastard.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Probably mine because he secretly thinks I'm a bastard.
                  Lol. No. Sorry
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    So, not to come across as an ass or anything, cause it's a legit question: how many of you guys actually take notes when you're playing Mafia? I've got a pretty good visual memory, so it's mostly mental notes for me, but I make a point to write down who cleared who, when, how, and what abilities everyone has claimed. I get the distinct impression I'm in the minority by doing even that much, though.

I record every role claim in a word document, do a Night-by-night log of every action that is revealed/claimed, record the lynch votes, and make miscellaneous notes of anything I find to be interesting/insightful/different than what I'd expect (shotgun voting, heavy accusations, especially if early, long back-and-forth arguments or discussions, and my own personal feelings/reads).

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Out of respect for that individual. I refuse to answer
                      It's cool. It was me. I told him sting was my favorite wrestler growing up and I got him. That or I am the luckiest guy here

Comment

• I write down nothing.

The only thing I will do is copy the link to my posts whenever I make a long one.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          orly?
                          Yes, if you would ever answer my PMs you would know I have a lot done and want your input on stuff to add / take out.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            It's cool. It was me. I told him sting was my favorite wrestler growing up and I got him. That or I am the luckiest guy here
                            I thought it might be me, but that's quite the coincidence if it's not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Yes, if you would ever answer my PMs you would know I have a lot done and want your input on stuff to add / take out.
                              What the fuck is this all about? I haven't received a single PM from you in forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                What the fuck is this all about? I haven't received a single PM from you in forever.
                                Don't talk to Swag like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X