X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    Snake is a Chiefs fan IIRC
    I think he is to.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      Cougar was one. Snake's another guy I'm stumped on. I'm guessing rackcitysteelers is a Steelers fan based on his name, but I have no recollection of him posting Steelers stuff.
      I learned about Snake in the NFL Deadchat so yeah I was stumped on him too.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      I'll be sure to be a really bad homer so I stand out. Would that help?
      I used to be a god awful homer around here, now all you can say about me is that I am a ponder homer.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
        Snake is a Chiefs fan IIRC
        Yep.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        For some reason I thought Colts.

edit: I'm probably thinking of Shake. D'oh
        I live in Indiana though, so I see why you thought Colts. I actually hate the Colts because of Peyton, but now I like Luck so I'm torn. Always will be a Chiefs fan though.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          I learned about Snake in the NFL Deadchat so yeah I was stumped on him too.
          Irony that we made Cassel a ****ty role?

Comment

• So I finished the roles for the Wire

Comment

• First time in a while there is no active mafia game
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                First time in a while there is no active mafia game
                Which will make the next mafia game better.

Comment

• Blue better be back on to start the game tonight or imma be MAD

Comment

• He said he would be starting it pretty late tonight since he's traveling or something, so it'll probably be a while.

Comment

• New rule: if your game isn't starting sometime in the next 7 days, don't put the sign up thread up.

Cunts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        New rule: if your game isn't starting sometime in the next 7 days, don't put the sign up thread up.

Cunts.
                        It's ok. I don't take that personally lol
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                          It's ok. I don't take that personally lol
                          You should, it was aimed at you and only at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            You should, it was aimed at you and only at you.
                            I know it was. But I also said in thread in the beginning write up originally that it would start midway through Afterlife, but I later changed it to right after Afterlife ends. Just know that whatever role you get, you'll enjoy.
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Wow 34 pages already and they've made no progress whatsoever? glad i didnt play
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                Wow 34 pages already and they've made no progress whatsoever? glad i didnt play
                                We probably would have made more progress if you had.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X