This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    We only do it cause we love you. But you arent thr main one to blame. Look at everyone who was town after i bussed walt.
    Excuse me?
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Excuse me?
      You too. Thats why we killed you first.

Comment

Excuse me?
        He said Townies lynched you because you suck and it's all your fault.

Comment

Excuse me?
          Our only true/confirmed town.... yet he still got lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Why have you been doubting yourself?
            I haven't been. It's just the circumstance of AS really didn't let Simonds be scum, to me at least... You saw the reaction to his Blue result, it was to lynch me to see if he were scum... At that point, self preservation becomes a prominent feeling and then what choice do I have?

Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
            If you had been reasonable and listened to what I said early, it would have never gotten to that point. You're an amazing player, but you're way too unwilling to stop and say "Oh, ****, maybe I"m wrong this time."
            Every post I make serves a purpose in Game Threads, whether people realize it or not. I really doubt anyone would have followed along on that lynch had you not had a meltdown on us.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            We only do it cause we love you. But you arent thr main one to blame. Look at everyone who was town after i bussed walt.
            If you dodnt get recruited or have a scum mason partner...then youre really blame.
            I'm not looking to be absolved of blame, I'm saying the circumstance makes it easy for those on the outside looking in to pass judgment, when they don't have a clue.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I really doubt anyone would have followed along on that lynch had you not had a meltdown on us.
              You can't honestly believe that.

Comment

You too. Thats why we killed you first.
                Child please. The only thing I was wrong on after Walt died was thinking Swag was another cult leader. I called your ass out for killing IR and lying about it.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I'm not looking to be absolved of blame, I'm saying the circumstance makes it easy for those on the outside looking in to pass judgment, when they don't have a clue.
                Hey Swag, remember when I reamed IR out for outing a protector just to save his own hide? I understand the whole self-preservation thing, but it doesn't matter if you're alive if you're too scared of being lynched to be of any use.

It's okay to admit Rag and Simonds cut your balls off, just realize you let them do it to you.

Blue is right

Comment

• <.<
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Child please. The only thing I was wrong on after Walt died was thinking Swag was another cult leader. I called your ass out for killing IR and lying about it.

Hey Swag, remember when I reamed IR out for outing a protector just to save his own hide? I understand the whole self-preservation thing, but it doesn't matter if you're alive if you're too scared of being lynched to be of any use.

It's okay to admit Rag and Simonds cut your balls off, just realize you let them do it to you.
                    I meant i dont think it was your fault as well. You were a threat so we killed you first. Could you be anymore sensitive?

Comment

• YES! YES I CAN!
                      a

):
                      )=
                      =(
                      D:
                      :c
                      :C

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I understand the whole self-preservation thing, but it doesn't matter if you're alive if you're too scared of being lynched to be of any use.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn.....

And *****es say I'm heartless.

Comment

• And you 'call out' a lot of oeople. Doesnt change the fact that Joe was the only person who ever voted for me.

Comment

I meant i dont think it was your fault as well. You were a threat so we killed you first. Could you be anymore sensitive?
                            Oh, that's not what I thought you meant.

And you 'call out' a lot of oeople. Doesnt change the fact that Joe was the only person who ever voted for me.
                            I couldn't change my vote off Swag without speeding up my own death at that point. Kind of a bad spot you guys put me in, ya know?

Blue is right

Comment

I couldn't change my vote off Swag without speeding up my own death at that point. Kind of a bad spot you guys put me in, ya know?
                              I understand the whole self-preservation thing, but it doesn't matter if you're alive if you're too scared of being lynched to be of any use.WORDS HURT

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Oh, that's not what I thought you meant.

That was the whole point. I wasnt lying when i said i had every step planned phases in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X