This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I strongly suggest you don't sign up for any game I run.
    It's true though. With the great amount of variables you can't account for as a town member, it's just really hard to try and convince the (usually) dumb majority.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      It's true though. With the great amount of variables you can't account for as a town member, it's just really hard to try and convince the (usually) dumb majority.

I know it's true, but I meant if he hates being Town...then my game isn't for him.

Comment

the others are always the dumb ones, aren't they?

Comment

• Roles I prefer:

Scum killing role, but not an indy one which is nearly impossible to win with. Goes without saying. Other scum roles are sort of boring though, there's only so much you can plan when you generally know everyone's affiliation. Even more so with you roleclaiming fags. And the unknown fun just isn't there. Sure, it's fun to **** with people in the game, but I like to figure things out.

Useful investigative townie role. I think more Mafia games in general need more of them. The mix of getting pieces of information along with reading the confusion of the game thread just works.

"Cults" suck. The way to win is basically 1) if their given too much people/power, and 2) luck. For example, one game I played had the cult leader able to recruit a player every 2 days, and this was a 30 player game. The cult ended up reaching 8 people, so of course they kicked ass. The proper balance is too hard to find with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            Roles I prefer:

Scum killing role, but not an indy one which is nearly impossible to win with. Goes without saying. Other scum roles are sort of boring though, there's only so much you can plan when you generally know everyone's affiliation. Even more so with you roleclaiming fags. And the unknown fun just isn't there. Sure, it's fun to **** with people in the game, but I like to figure things out.

Useful investigative townie role. I think more Mafia games in general need more of them. The mix of getting pieces of information along with reading the confusion of the game thread just works.

"Cults" suck. The way to win is basically 1) if their given too much people/power, and 2) luck. For example, one game I played had the cult leader able to recruit a player every 2 days, and this was a 30 player game. The cult ended up reaching 8 people, so of course they kicked ass. The proper balance is too hard to find with them.
            Haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Roles I prefer:

Will you come play with us again
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Roles I prefer:

Didn't you **** up a game on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  Yeah but now she's an expert

Comment

Yeah, that's why I like being townie.

Comment

• I actually prefer town, now someone put up a sign up thread

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                        Yeah but now she's an expert
                        Kind of how she acts in everything right? What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          No, Pheltz did.

Comment

• Leelee isn't allowed to play
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Leelee isn't allowed to play
                              Was Leelee good at Mafia I? (I'm assuming that's the one she played in, since she hasn't played in any of the games that I've been in)
                              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Was Leelee good at Mafia I? (I'm assuming that's the one she played in, since she hasn't played in any of the games that I've been in)
                                No, I half-assed that one.

And Mafia isn't a game that people are really good at. Everyone can lie and play their role once they understand the game, it's not hard. It's the usual fare on this board where you fags suck up to whoever you think is popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X