Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    the "hole" part of "*******."
    !

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      I KNOW, RIGHT?

Been pissing me off for years.
      There is actually a legitimate reason for it. Neither word was originally censored on the forums.

You can blame the Arhymemaster/Waffles/mscuche group for the banning of p E nis.

Comment

I think if I lost interest in my *****, I'd just probably wanna die.
        lol you lost the point somewhere in my back and forth with Ragnarok.
        Giggity

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        There is actually a legitimate reason for it. Neither word was originally censored on the forums.

You can blame the Arhymemaster/Waffles/mscuche group for the banning of p E nis.
        penis

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          lol you lost the point somewhere in my back and forth with Ragnarok.
          Giggity
          Lost the point, but he got the tip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            Lost the point, but he got the tip.
            I like my tip!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
              I like my tip!!
              So you like your dick, it's the sticking it in a woman part that you don't care for. I see where this is going.

Comment

So you like your dick, it's the sticking it in a woman part that you don't care for. I see where this is going.
                No, I never said I didn't like it. Well I can't tell you whether I like it or not because I've never done that. I like the idea of doing it...

I don't have enough motivation to go out and pursue though. I'd rather be single now.

Comment

• You know what movie I'm watching when I get home? Tropic Thunder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    You know what movie I'm watching when I get home? Tropic Thunder.
                    I bought that movie after it came out hearing it was funny and to this day can't understand its appeal.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      I bought that movie after it came out hearing it was funny and to this day can't understand its appeal.
                      it had its ups and downs. the funniest part was finding out Tom Cruise was that one guy

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        I thought it was very funny. Different strokes for different folks.

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                        it had its ups and downs. the funniest part was finding out Tom Cruise was that one guy
                        I loved the fake previews, but this was the best scene in the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                          Tom Cruise did nothing for me in it either. I don't even dislike the actors in it. I just never laughed at the movie once.

Comment

• I think some of the one-liners are very funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              So anyway, I had a few too many drinks a few night ago and apparently got bored during the preseason games because I found 34 Harry Potter game roles typed up on my D Drive and I think they're pretty good. I have no clue whatsoever how to mod but if someone wants to come in as a co-mod whose done this sort of thing before then that would be cool.
                              No one interested in helping co-mod this? All I ask is for you to read the roles and make sure no faction is too OP and help out with the day vote counts from time to time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                                No one interested in helping co-mod this? All I ask is for you to read the roles and make sure no faction is too OP and help out with the day vote counts from time to time.
                                Sure. Send them to me, I'll help you out.

Comment

Working...
                                X