This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
    Sure. Send them to me, I'll help you out.
    You know, every time I see your name, I keep reading "No Lunch" for a split second before I remember it's "Lynch." Is that weird?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      I think some of the one-liners are very funny.
      This one is particularly pertinent to what just happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        This one is particularly pertinent to what just happened.

What do ya know? It is pertinent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          You know, every time I see your name, I keep reading "No Lunch" for a split second before I remember it's "Lynch." Is that weird?
          It's not weird, it's just a demonstration of subpar reading abilities.

Comment

It's not weird, it's just a demonstration of subpar reading abilities.
            Haha, noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
              No one interested in helping co-mod this? All I ask is for you to read the roles and make sure no faction is too OP and help out with the day vote counts from time to time.
              I don't know the first thing about potter but if you want I will read through your roles. Can Help you mod as I probably wouldn't play it
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• This is ridiculous...

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAa
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAa
                    Its not as funny now theres a chance hes doing it to himself
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Its not as funny now theres a chance hes doing it to himself
                      Watching some people play Mafia is like watching a retard dodgeball game.

Comment

Watching some people play Mafia is like watching a retard dodgeball game.
                        Extremely entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          Extremely entertaining
                          And yet you still cringe a bit when one of the kids tries to throw the ball, they end up throwing it straight down into their foot, the ball bounces back up and catches them in the face.

Comment

And yet you still cringe a bit when one of the kids tries to throw the ball, they end up throwing it straight down into their foot, the ball bounces back up and catches them in the face.
                            Still funny

Comment

Hey Rags. Glad to see you're your usual talkative self today.

Comment

Hey Rags. Glad to see you're your usual talkative self today.
                                Excited about the Vols tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X