I didn't think you were scum but o wells

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      booooo
      Love you too.

Comment

• Haha good game guys.

Comment

• So you guys would be interested in an Alice in Wonderland Mafia, right?
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            So you guys would be interested in an Alice in Wonderland Mafia, right?
            Only if you use it to make off the wall roles and crazy game mechanics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              Only if you use it to make off the wall roles and crazy game mechanics.
              Naturally.

Blue is right

Comment

• Mentioning Morgus's near-modkill got me thinking. It might not be feasible, but in the future it would be nice if a mod would lock the game threads once Night was over, or if we just made a blanket "no posting in the thread between Night ending and the writeup being posted" rule. Maybe give the game moderator temp mod control over the Mafia forum? Not really sure how that would work.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Mentioning Morgus's near-modkill got me thinking. It might not be feasible, but in the future it would be nice if a mod would lock the game threads once Night was over, or if we just made a blanket "no posting in the thread between Night ending and the writeup being posted" rule. Maybe give the game moderator temp mod control over the Mafia forum? Not really sure how that would work.
                  If you made a thread, you can close it.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    If you made a thread, you can close it.
                    Really? >.>

Blue is right

Comment

• Actually, in terms of gameplay, posting at night in general is odd. Everyone is supposed to be out and about doing their tasks, not gathered together sharing ideas. At EpicMafia, only partners/masons/scum can talk to each other at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        Actually, in terms of gameplay, posting at night in general is odd. Everyone is supposed to be out and about doing their tasks, not gathered together sharing ideas. At EpicMafia, only partners/masons/scum can talk to each other at night.
                        Yeah, but they're not allowed to communicate privately during the day, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                          Yeah, but they're not allowed to communicate privately during the day, either.
                          I would recommend doing that too, but it is difficult to enforce.

Comment

• Literally impossible to enforce lol

It does make things entertaining though. Makes a Mafia performance more artistic and your team only as good as the weakest member.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Literally impossible to enforce lol

It does make things entertaining though. Makes a Mafia performance more artistic and your team only as good as the weakest member.
                              That's quitter talk.

Comment

• If I ever mod/co-mod a game again, I've got a lot of just little things I would try out, such as seeing if I could get scum/masons to not talk to eachother during the day

Comment

Working...
                                X