This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
    History Mafia. For all you RC haters out there, this game is perfect cause we've got everybody from obscure, never heard of people to well known historical figures. Claims mean nothing cause fake claims could be almost anything.
    So characters in History Mafia could be completely unhistorical characters? Makes sense.

Comment

• as an aside, swag or chg please reserve TV mafia for me...broad topic but allows scum a lot of outs..got characters and roles figured out. Just gonna be a while til i can actually get time to write em all out
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
        So characters in History Mafia could be completely unhistorical characters? Makes sense.
        think im gonna go with winston churchill regardless of what role i get...lol
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          technically kaiser's pokeman game is before you. You can settle that with him
          Nah **** that. Mine's been ready to go for a month. His isn't listed as ready now.

Comment

They're historical figures all right, just because you didn't learn about them in your high school history class doesn't mean they aren't important.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
              ya, basically i started a thread for completely ready games so an order can actually be produced, instead of, "ooo a games almost over i call dibs!"
              And that's why there's the ready to go section here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                They're historical figures all right, just because you didn't learn about them in your high school history class doesn't mean they aren't important.
                You said unheard of. I'm assuming that, given the amounts of education various players in the game have,you chose some INCREDIBLY random and obscure people.

Comment

You said unheard of. I'm assuming that, given the amounts of education various players in the game have,you chose some INCREDIBLY random and obscure people.
                  Maybe I just underestimate most people's historical knowledge since I generally know more about history than most of the people I encounter. I'm not gonna be discussing the game content anymore though, just know that RC's will mean less in this game than many others simply due to the vast amount of possible people who could have been included.

Comment

• Good luck Town
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Good luck Town
                      Good night, sweet prince, and angels sing thee to thy rest. ;_;
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• I thought I was safe after the crappy game I had in Afterlife. Oh well. Better luck next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Good luck Town
                          Now you can focus on answering your PM's...*****

Comment

• i am so ated. righg now. finally. what i s goin on.l eithr wat im lol lots
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              i am so ated. righg now. finally. what i s goin on.l eithr wat im lol lots
                              Fake drunk PSU??
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hey can we get PSU or WF2 mafia cued up whoever is creating them. Those are the two im interested in.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X