Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    So Mafia season starts when CMD season ends? and vice versa?
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

    STUNT

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Vitor Machado View Post
      So Mafia season starts when CMD season ends? and vice versa?
      yeah inbetween the forum member draft and bizarro fa season and cmd revote

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Tango View Post
        yeah inbetween the forum member draft and bizarro fa season and cmd revote
        I wonder what we will make up next...
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I'll give any Mafia a chance that doesn't require an in-depth knowledge of the subject it's themed on... That kind of greatly excludes people and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage.

          I like the idea of themes, but not whenever one must be a devout follower to be able to function in the game.
          Has there ever been a Mafia game like that? I mean, just because you don't really know the subject mater, it's still a game of Mafia. It's not like it's going to be radically different just because the roles are named after characters.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
            Has there ever been a Mafia game like that? I mean, just because you don't really know the subject mater, it's still a game of Mafia. It's not like it's going to be radically different just because the roles are named after characters.
            Yes?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Yes?
              You lost me. One of us is too stupid to understand the other. I'm just not sure which of us is the stupid one.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                You lost me. One of us is too stupid to understand the other. I'm just not sure which of us is the stupid one.
                I'm not going to go search Blah for it, but over a month ago Paddy posted a link to a youtube channel for The Wire and suggested we either watch that or have watched it in the past if we wanted to understand what was going on and 'not be lost'.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Swag is in a bodybag? Congrats to whoever made that
                  Stop it, you just congratulated rofl. "Swag in a bodybag" would've been better.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    Stop it, you just congratulated rofl. "Swag in a bodybag" would've been better.
                    I thought I did that, but apparently not

                    It's unleash the dragon time yall

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by RoflDogs View Post
                      I thought I did that, but apparently not
                      Checked and you did not
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        My tags are bestest.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          I'm not going to go search Blah for it, but over a month ago Paddy posted a link to a youtube channel for The Wire and suggested we either watch that or have watched it in the past if we wanted to understand what was going on and 'not be lost'.
                          Ah, I remember that. Not necessary for Tarantino Mafia. Of course, being a fan of the films involved would be an added bonus, but if you've never even heard of Quentin Tarantino, you'd still be able to play.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            My tags are bestest.
                            dis is rio sheety and the kaiser=mvp?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              dis is rio sheety and the kaiser=mvp?
                              Well, if those are the best, then of course.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                Well, if those are the best, then of course.
                                I was guessing at what you did. Never admitted they were best. Although the sheety one is quite good
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X