X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter mafia will be the greatest.

Comment

THe Wire mafia and Futurama mafia would be awesome.

Also, South Park mafia would probably rule.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I really want to get into a mafia game, but I have no idea how to play, and I'm almost positive I'm far too busy to participate in this kind of thing.

Comment

You guys should chill a bit with the crazy themes and crazy number of roles.

Theme games can be fun, but Vanilla mafia should be the bread and butter.

Theme games should be like holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            THe Wire mafia and Futurama mafia would be awesome.

Also, South Park mafia would probably rule.
            I was thinking about that too. I thought of a few roles, but I trouble thinking of a "mafia" since the show doesnt have one central evil group, but if you want to try it let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Death To Sticky Threads View Post
              You guys should chill a bit with the crazy themes and crazy number of roles.

Theme games can be fun, but Vanilla mafia should be the bread and butter.

Theme games should be like holidays.
              He lives.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I think the themes make it more accessible for newbs to make a game. I doubt I could think of 35+ roles off the top of my head but when it comes to figuring out what kind of power The Bunk should have, it comes much easier

Comment

I got an idea and a bunch of roles in my mind. So write me in for one I guess. We'll see if we ever get to 6 or 7.
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    I got an idea and a bunch of roles in my mind. So write me in for one I guess. We'll see if we ever get to 6 or 7.
                    It's a Forum Obsession now, we definitely will.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I understand that you guys love your themes, but Vanilla mafia is the truer form of the game.

Comment

I understand that you guys love your themes, but Vanilla mafia is the truer form of the game.
                        As Dave Chappelle once said "So the fuck what?"

You can stick to the vanilla games and being the first one lynched.

Comment

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

On the surface, being a vanilla civ may sound boring, but it is honestly the most rewarding role in the game.

Comment

Mine isn't going to be dependent on my theme, just I thought a different time period would make it more entertaining with the roles.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

It isn't really about the themes.

It's about everyone getting a role and playing with 35 players. Those two things (especially the first) drastically change the game.

Not saying don't play giant theme games, I'm just saying I think you guys would enjoy a smaller vanilla game as well.

Comment

It isn't really about the themes.

It's about everyone getting a role and playing with 35 players. Those two things (especially the first) drastically change the game.

Not saying don't play giant theme games, I'm just saying I think you guys would enjoy a smaller vanilla game as well.
                                No. I prefer large games, more people to laugh at for doing incredibly stupid things for completely illogical reasons.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X