Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know everyone will think I'm just saying this because of me being madly in love with Leelee, but I thought she was good in Mafia II and is really hard to read because she is always short and cryptic, but people in Mafia always assume that to be scum - for some odd reason - but Leelee is always like that, so what exactly is there discernible about her performance? A lot of people use posting patterns outside of the game as a strategy for suspecting people, which is stupid. Would anyone really have suspected Leelee in Mafia II if not for a certain mishap and her being unpopular? No, which is what you have to watch out for.

Oh, and the infamous "he is acting scummy" with no elaboration - that is a good one.

lmfao
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
      No, I half-assed that one.

And Mafia isn't a game that people are really good at. Everyone can lie and play their role once they understand the game, it's not hard. It's the usual fare on this board where you fags suck up to whoever you think is popular.
      Yeah, that's true. Mafia really isn't a game that someone is "good" at. I'm sure others are better than some people at analyzing stuff, etc. but it's all about deceit and, in some cases, how long you've been posting on this website, like you said.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I know everyone will think I'm just saying this because of me being madly in love with Leelee, but I thought she was good in Mafia II and is really hard to read because she is always short and cryptic, but people in Mafia always assume that to be scum - for some odd reason - but Leelee is always like that, so what exactly is there discernible about her performance? A lot of people use posting patterns outside of the game as a strategy for suspecting people, which is stupid. Would anyone really have suspected Leelee in Mafia II if not for a certain mishap and her being unpopular? No, which is what you have to watch out for.

Oh, and the infamous "he is acting scummy" with no elaboration - that is a good one.

lmfao
      I like it when people say, from one game to another, "I'm going to totally change up my play style!" and they end up playing the same way they always do.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I know everyone will think I'm just saying this because of me being madly in love with Leelee, but I thought she was good in Mafia II and is really hard to read because she is always short and cryptic, but people in Mafia always assume that to be scum - for some odd reason - but Leelee is always like that, so what exactly is there discernible about her performance? A lot of people use posting patterns outside of the game as a strategy for suspecting people, which is stupid. Would anyone really have suspected Leelee in Mafia II if not for a certain mishap and her being unpopular? No, which is what you have to watch out for.

lmfao
        I fully support modkilling anybody who randomly says things like "Whatever you say....SCUM" with absolutely no justification for the accusation. That ****'s annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          I fully support modkilling anybody who randomly says things like "Whatever you say....SCUM" with absolutely no justification for the accusation. That ****'s annoying.
          Whatever you say, Clovedicks.

Scum.
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
            Yeah, that's true. Mafia really isn't a game that someone is "good" at.
            I disagree.

You just need to be a sociopath to succeed is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              I disagree.

Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                I disagree.

Or a Vampire.

A strip mall just burned down in my town. Facebook is getting blown up like no other. You'd expect it to be like a Tebow miracle happening or something. Jeez.

Comment

Or a Vampire.

A strip mall just burned down in my town. Facebook is getting blown up like no other. You'd expect it to be like a Tebow miracle happening or something. Jeez.
                  Who cares about that mall burning down and possibly dozens of individuals burning to death when Tebow is playing? Fucking heathens.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I like it when people say, from one game to another, "I'm going to totally change up my play style!" and they end up playing the same way they always do.
                    I did actually change my play style.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      I did actually change my play style.
                      You've actually changed it in every single game, just like me.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        You've actually changed it in every single game, just like me.
                        I like to keep it random. People always accuse me of being scum for no reason though.

Comment

• I'm afraid I'll be nightkilled simply to stop me posting. For that reason I'm going to make sure to limit my posts while maximizing my contribution per post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                            I'm afraid I'll be nightkilled simply to stop me posting. For that reason I'm going to make sure to limit my posts while maximizing my contribution per post.
                            **** that.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              I like to keep it random. People always accuse me of being scum for no reason though.
                              Hes scum
                              sigpic

Comment

• That's another reason why you kids suck at Mafia. You always take out people that are active. Bunch of unsocial misanthropes.

Comment

Working...
                                X