This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    I hate being silenced. **** you all. I would just like to post that here so you can read it and know in my heart of hearts that the game is more fun when I post, then when I have to sit in the corner and mope. ****ity **** ****s

Mafia discussion thread entry number #7544
    It's been so quiet. We miss you Gong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      It's been so quiet. We miss you Gong.
      Just so you know, I do not have to catch up, but have to make sure I don't post in there when I want to cuss people out. So hard, I had to log out of WF last night after the Browns game to make sure I didn't post in there. lolololol
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I really have never gotten silenced in any of these mafia games, I am unsure if I would find it enlightening or maddening. I am sure it would be fine.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain View Post
          No it's still on.
          Ah damn, alright. I had some ideas for it but if you're still doing it I'll let you handle it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
            Ah damn, alright. I had some ideas for it but if you're still doing it I'll let you handle it.
            I would appreciate it if you would PM them to me. I'm taking everything under consideration.

Comment

I would appreciate it if you would PM them to me. I'm taking everything under consideration.
              Minimum posting requirement per day....or get modkilled.

History mafia is ****ed with 10 people not even playing, voting, or contributing right now and a loud mouth like me gets ****ing silenced to boot.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• So what game is potentially going after History? That being if the game ever ends.

Comment

• According to my list, yours is next followed by ckane. But you know. Things never work out right
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• You guys are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                      You guys are idiots.
                      I was right that you were indy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        I was right that you were indy though.
                        He was scummy from his first vote of the game. That is skill right there
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          He was scummy from his first vote of the game. That is skill right there
                          I said people who voted for Nas were either dumb. lazy, or scum

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                            You guys are idiots.
                            Guess I do know how to read you.

Comment

• Im coming back on January.

Arguably better.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

So what game is potentially going after History? That being if the game ever ends.
                                It's either me or you, depending which list you follow. How big is your Pokemon game?

Comment

Working...
                                X