This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
    I don't like Descartes, though I did not see if people got mad at me for talking so long wednesday night.
    who knows? I was trolling ya cuz I read you and morgus and swag go back and forth a bit

Any philosophers you do like?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I need some new entertainment.
      Ta-Da!
      http://www.watchcartoononline.com/ad...i-remember-you

Comment

• St. Athanasius, St. Gregory Palamas and St. John Chrysostom.

You will find that they surpass philosophy, that is really what I read on a daily basis, that type of spiritual wisdom.

I am a religious fellow if you didn't notice.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I probably will just watch some Supernatural or HIMYM.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

St. Athanasius, St. Gregory Palamas and St. John Chrysostom.

You will find that they surpass philosophy, that is really what I read on a daily basis, that type of spiritual wisdom.

I am a religious fellow if you didn't notice.
            I'll have to look them up. I don't think i have read them much. Many religious fellows study massive amounts of philosophy (even the ones that don't vibe with their world view). May not be your thing. i will check out your dudes. Maybe I will learn something....never really know
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              I'll have to look them up. I don't think i have read them much. Many religious fellows study massive amounts of philosophy (even the ones that don't vibe with their world view). May not be your thing. i will check out your dudes. Maybe I will learn something....never really know
              A lot of the Church Father's teach through the scope of Philosophy because at the time that is what everyone knew, so that is how they taught but a Christian viewpoint of Philosophy.

I have studied a bit about the Greek Philosophers but nothing major.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

A lot of the Church Father's teach through the scope of Philosophy because at the time that is what everyone knew, so that is how they taught but a Christian viewpoint of Philosophy.

I have studied a bit about the Greek Philosophers but nothing major.
                I'll check it out. With the netz, all is possible as far as information flow. Pretty amazing actually. I used to read a lot of philosophy when i was younger, but back burnered it for business school and the like. I may have to get back on that train, but I have found different things matter as you get older. I am much more of a pragmatist now. Not sure I am wiser though. Guess on some things I am, but others it still a crap shoot
                sigpic

Comment

• sigh
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

sigh
                    It was funnier when it was Gong
                    sigpic

Comment

• So I got bored and had some good ideas so I started work on History Mafia 2! This time with less roles for inactive ******s!

Comment

• Sorry Sanchez, no overreaction from me...it just is sigh...
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I love you too Swag

Comment

• You thought I was scum because you thought I was alligned with mpg and Joe. I was aligned with neither, so it basically amounted to a lucky coincidence on your part, not any kind of skill.

*also, back to not being a part of the game*
                            Psh, I just knew you were scum though. I had a theory about something about you, but it didn't rely on mpg and Joe at all.

Comment

• lmao hahahaha
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar
                                ***worst town player ever. pretty awesome game setup with inventive roles though***
                                I wanted to comment on this earlier but didn't. You had some great ideas for Politicians but they were better equipped for a full sized game. Reviver, auto-revive and unkillable are just gonna slow down a mini-game.

Comment

Working...
                                X