Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I guess it was a good game, it sucked for me but good luck everyone.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Sigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        Sigh...
        Sucks bro, keep you head up, eat your miso soup, and watch us flounder for the next week trying to lynch each other while scum laughs in chats

:-D
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I had a fun idea for a mafia theme while showering: CMD mafia. I've got some pretty great ideas for roles but having never modded a game before it'd be awesome if someone with previous mafia mod experience would be my co-mod. I'll need help with things like balancing out the factions in the design stage and obviously someone who can help keep the game running smoothly once it gets underway. I won't be getting back from Switzerland until the middle of December but if we get everything set up in the meantime then we'll be able to run it sometime between when I get back to the States and the start of the actual CMD.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested in co-modding. CMD experience is preferred but not essential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
            I had a fun idea for a mafia theme while showering: CMD mafia. I've got some pretty great ideas for roles but having never modded a game before it'd be awesome if someone with previous mafia mod experience would be my co-mod. I'll need help with things like balancing out the factions in the design stage and obviously someone who can help keep the game running smoothly once it gets underway. I won't be getting back from Switzerland until the middle of December but if we get everything set up in the meantime then we'll be able to run it sometime between when I get back to the States and the start of the actual CMD.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested in co-modding. CMD experience is preferred but not essential.
            If you need a hand give me a shout
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
              I had a fun idea for a mafia theme while showering: CMD mafia. I've got some pretty great ideas for roles but having never modded a game before it'd be awesome if someone with previous mafia mod experience would be my co-mod. I'll need help with things like balancing out the factions in the design stage and obviously someone who can help keep the game running smoothly once it gets underway. I won't be getting back from Switzerland until the middle of December but if we get everything set up in the meantime then we'll be able to run it sometime between when I get back to the States and the start of the actual CMD.

Awesome Idea Simonds, I can guess on some of the ideas you came up with lol.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Meanwhile the rest of us want this game that takes forever to finally end...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain View Post
                  Meanwhile the rest of us want this game that takes forever to finally end...
                  What exactly did you think most people who died early in your game think?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Hi vf

Comment

• Is there a dead chat yet?

Comment

• So Simpsons is on deck now. Expect a sign-up thread when there's somewhere between 15 and 18 alive in History Mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          So Simpsons is on deck now. Expect a sign-up thread when there's somewhere between 15 and 18 alive in History Mafia.
                          So...Thanksgiving?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Oh snap I didn't even think about that. I guess I'm on deck now.
                            Uh-huh. Sheer coincidence. I'm sure.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            This was your reasoning for being black:

Being of Arabic descent.

Having a surname Ali.

Receiving inaccurate racist abuse.

Being from Africa.

If segregation returned you would be segregated the same as the blacks.

Not my fault you omitted actual racial information that would, in fact, make you black.
                            Technically, he is African. Of course, so are all the white folks in South Africa.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              So...Thanksgiving?
                              Nah man, wrong holiday. You're thinking of Christmas.

Comment

• Figures I get silenced the day I give my two presentations for class and have actual free time on my hands.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X