This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Figures I get silenced the day I give my two presentations for class and have actual free time on my hands.
    Welcome to the club buddy. Well, Raggy died after his napping, Vf died after his napping, and they tried to kill me. Hopefully you survive and or we find Ivan and get rid of him.

Maybe we will beast it again and get another ****face in 5 hours. lololol
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      So...Thanksgiving?
      Something like that.

Comment

• Lemme know if/when we get a dead chat.

Comment

• Damn. I felt like I went from being on no ones radar to being lynched in the matter of minutes. Oh well good game guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Damn. I felt like I went from being on no ones radar to being lynched in the matter of minutes. Oh well good game guys
            You played a good game man.
            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
              You played a good game man.
              Thanks man. I hope you can tell me what gave me away after this is over

Comment

Damn. I felt like I went from being on no ones radar to being lynched in the matter of minutes. Oh well good game guys
                I feel ya, comrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  I feel ya, comrade.
                  haha I know. You got unlucky. Dusty didn't explain how he knew I was scum just that I he was 99.9% sure or whatever.

Comment

• Coming up with good role names is hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      Coming up with good role names is hard
                      Sorry bud

On a side not would anyone be interested in a Walking Dead Mini Game

Comment

Sorry bud

On a side not would anyone be interested in a Walking Dead Mini Game
                        Bring it
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Bring it
                          Alright I can start it this weekend

Comment

• Can we get an update to the OP and add my game to the R2G list, please "

Comment

• no
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                no
                                What a terrible mod. If I was a mod of this forum, the OP would ALWAYS be current.

Comment

Working...
                                X