Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I will be announcing my game for December/January tomorrow.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I will be announcing my game for December/January tomorrow.
      I guess mine'll be Februaryish then.

      Comment


      • I stated I was running a Mafia in December / January in the Spring bro.

        I don't care if you run a game during, either.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I stated I was running a Mafia in December / January in the Spring bro.

          I don't care if you run a game during, either.
          I know. I'm just assuming if you start late December/early January, it'll be done in about February. That's all. You were clearly in line before me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            I know. I'm just assuming if you start late December/early January, it'll be done in about February. That's all. You were clearly in line before me.
            Hey at least you won't be killed by night two in the game you mod

            ;-D
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Hey at least you won't be killed by night two in the game you mod

              ;-D
              That's actually what I'm looking forward to the most about it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I stated I was running a Mafia in December / January in the Spring bro.

                I don't care if you run a game during, either.
                Announce it today you pussy

                Comment


                • What an absolute moron

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                    What an absolute moron
                    Yup. He is the town LVP, for sure, if he is even town, which I doubt highly now
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                      Yup. He is the town LVP, for sure, if he is even town, which I doubt highly now
                      I'll take you off my ignore list now. After what you did to me last game I didn't want to read a thing you said.

                      We're even

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                        I'll take you off my ignore list now. After what you did to me last game I didn't want to read a thing you said.

                        We're even
                        Very fair. I don't blame you for that one. It was a brutal bussing.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                        Comment


                        • I have been asked about my LOTR Mafia game and I am still going to do one but it will be smaller scale and only be a mini-game coming sometimes in the future. Just a heads up...
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • All of the inactives that constantly play really ruin the games. Honestly, there needs to be a post count minimum per day or something. Obviously if its a short phase you couldn't enforce it, but something needs to be done

                            Comment


                            • Why is my tv mafia game not on the list. Angry dance!!
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                                All of the inactives that constantly play really ruin the games. Honestly, there needs to be a post count minimum per day or something. Obviously if its a short phase you couldn't enforce it, but something needs to be done
                                Even if it's 5 a day phase.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X