This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    All of the inactives that constantly play really ruin the games. Honestly, there needs to be a post count minimum per day or something. Obviously if its a short phase you couldn't enforce it, but something needs to be done
    Yes, very much so. We need to start blacklisting the inactives. And I mean it. Like ban them from playing ever again. Hell, ban them from WF forums altogether. **** them, I hate them so freaking much. What was the point of Lukic in History??? Wht was his point at all???? All of them. DIE DIE DIE DIE
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

All of the inactives that constantly play really ruin the games. Honestly, there needs to be a post count minimum per day or something. Obviously if its a short phase you couldn't enforce it, but something needs to be done
      This. I understand that it's considered a "legitimate" scum strategy, but if all you're doing is sending in PMs (or not even that much), you're not playing the game.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        This. I understand that it's considered a "legitimate" scum strategy, but if all you're doing is sending in PMs (or not even that much), you're not playing the game.
        Especially when it's the same players over and over again. Mods need to make smaller games so lurkers don't have to be relied on.

Comment

Fuck you Lukic
          sigpic

Comment

• i disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Especially when it's the same players over and over again. Mods need to make smaller games so lurkers don't have to be relied on.
              Making the game so large was probably the one thing I regret about History. I just liked all of the roles so much that I couldn't bring myself to cut any but the one I actually did end up cutting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                i disagree
                Lynch Tango
                sigpic
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Literary mafia will have a minimum posting requirement. Also the last person to send their PM gets roleblocked for the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    Literary mafia will have a minimum posting requirement. Also the last person to send their PM gets roleblocked for the night.

Genius!!!!!!!!!!1
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I hope you don't roleblock whoever gets their PM in last every time without taking time into consideration. If you get 30 PM's in the first 15 minutes, you shouldn't roleblock somebdoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          I hope you don't roleblock whoever gets their PM in last every time without taking time into consideration. If you get 30 PM's in the first 15 minutes, you shouldn't roleblock somebdoy.
                          you haven't see history mafia and a list of half inactives of the players left. Roleblock isn't necessary as even half the active town "forgot" to send in their PMs half the time, essentailly roleblocking themselves. **** them they can all die.

I will be lynching inactives relentlessly after going through this bull****.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            I will. Even if it takes a very short time for everyone to get their PMs in. Just gonna be part of the game.
                            I'll probably stop doing it once the game gets small enough though.

Comment

A reason not to play.

Comment

I will. Even if it takes a very short time for everyone to get their PMs in. Just gonna be part of the game.
                                I'll probably stop doing it once the game gets small enough though.
                                So you are not even going to be consistent with that"rule" ?
                                How retarded is that ?

Comment

Working...
                                X