Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really don't understand the desire for short nightphases since everyone is a pussy in the dayphase and takes a week.

Literally the only forum that has this many rules.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Yeah, I don't care if someone takes a while getting their PM in as long as it gets in. The only thing I hate is when they get online and post but then never send in the PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Really don't understand the desire for short nightphases since everyone is a pussy in the dayphase and takes a week.

Literally the only forum that has this many rules.
        I saw a handful of games on other forums with 72 hour night phases. I don't really get the impatience either.

Comment

• I'm a little amused I'm bringing this up now given Swag's and Ckane's complaints about so many rules, but I'd like to see more games implement a rule against claiming your role. Claim you're an investigator, claim you're Town, whatever, just put a ban on stating your role name. Snake did it in KnA, and as a Town power role in that game, it was frustrating as hell but I think it really separated from the good players from the bad and made things more enjoyable all-around.

I recognize this shouldn't have to be a rule, but if people insist on playing the same dumb way every game, they need to be protected from themselves. And it's really not fair to scum who have to try to figure out the theme and what fakeclaims are safe.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Or just make all role names malicious sounding, so when they don't tell the truth in the thread and die people think they had something to hide.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Really don't understand the desire for short nightphases since everyone is a pussy in the dayphase and takes a week.
                It's a game that I'm designing to be played quickly. The roleblock isn't supposed to be a punishment, just another aspect of gameplay. If you don't like it, you don't have to play.

Comment

• I won't be since you're eliminating aspects of strategy.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I won't be since you're eliminating aspects of strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      It's a game that I'm designing to be played quickly. The roleblock isn't supposed to be a punishment, just another aspect of gameplay. If you don't like it, you don't have to play.
                      I almost implemented something similar during All Stars, but it was set up so the Night would end whenever the second to last person sent in their PM. Never put it in though.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        I'm a little amused I'm bringing this up now given Swag's and Ckane's complaints about so many rules, but I'd like to see more games implement a rule against claiming your role. Claim you're an investigator, claim you're Town, whatever, just put a ban on stating your role name. Snake did it in KnA, and as a Town power role in that game, it was frustrating as hell but I think it really separated from the good players from the bad and made things more enjoyable all-around.

I recognize this shouldn't have to be a rule, but if people insist on playing the same dumb way every game, they need to be protected from themselves. And it's really not fair to scum who have to try to figure out the theme and what fakeclaims are safe.
                        That's why I'm not crazy about hard-themed games. I was town in SP1 (didn't play 2), but if I had to fake claim for one reason or another, I would have been boned. Same with MK. Soft-themes are different, because you don't really have limitations on what could be in the game (such as Swag's medieval mafia).

Comment

• I chose to signup because Rack needed people so his roles wouldn't go to waste. It's only because it seemed it would be a good game and had a lot of effort put in so I wanted to help him in that way. I wasn't on for the first few weeks and after a certain point I just couldn't be bothered reading back and getting into it.

Also I deserve MVP because I denied Sancho a win. Handle Thine Richard. usuk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                            I chose to signup because Rack needed people so his roles wouldn't go to waste. It's only because it seemed it would be a good game and had a lot of effort put in so I wanted to help him in that way. I wasn't on for the first few weeks and after a certain point I just couldn't be bothered reading back and getting into it.

Also I deserve MVP because I denied Sancho a win. Handle Thine Richard. usuk.
                            except you were online the whole time posting in other threads. riddle me that
                            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              except you were online the whole time posting in other threads. riddle me that
                              I wasn't. After the 24th of October, yes I was. I might've made some posts here and there on the forum while procrastinating but most of the time I was studying for exams/doing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                I'm a little amused I'm bringing this up now given Swag's and Ckane's complaints about so many rules, but I'd like to see more games implement a rule against claiming your role. Claim you're an investigator, claim you're Town, whatever, just put a ban on stating your role name. Snake did it in KnA, and as a Town power role in that game, it was frustrating as hell but I think it really separated from the good players from the bad and made things more enjoyable all-around.

This, still the most fun game I have played.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X