2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• To all those retards who said why I didn't defend myself...I was not online a single second after Rags actually told the truth. There was nothing to defend, it's really pretty sad.

EDIT: Basically what I learned is that under no circumstances is any person allowed to say I RC'd too early, because I'll get lynched before I get back online obviously.
      Last edited by vikingfan; 11-08-2012, 06:47 PM.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
        To all those retards who said why I didn't defend myself...I was not online a single second after Rags actually told the truth. There was nothing to defend, it's really pretty sad.

EDIT: Basically what I learned is that under no circumstances is any person allowed to say I RC'd too early, because I'll get lynched before I get back online obviously.
        It sucks. Everyone just assumes sometimes man. i feel you bro. im also glad u werent responseable for trying to molest me
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Hopefully next time I can last longer, always sucks to die first.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Hopefully next time I can last longer, always sucks to die first.
            No one followed this up yet? Christ.

Comment

I hate mafia, nobody listens.
              Fact.

Comment

• Who would be interested in harry potter mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Who would be interested in harry potter mafia?
                  Already got role Pms written but haven't been able to take it on from there yet due to Uni work. If you want to help me mod it that would be great as I can be around sometimes, just not enough to be a full-time mod on my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    Already got role Pms written but haven't been able to take it on from there yet due to Uni work. If you want to help me mod it that would be great as I can be around sometimes, just not enough to be a full-time mod on my own.
                    I would suggest a non euro co mod seeing how you are as well
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Nice, cannot wait.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Harry Potter sounds fun as mafia theme. I don't know the universe, but figure a lot of fanboys around these parts would.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Oh man, I had some great ideas so I would love to read the roles etc.
                          The problem with me co-modding is that I am a Euro too and even an hour ahead of you.

So you should prolly look for an american comod to have the timezones covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            Harry Potter sounds fun as mafia theme. I don't know the universe, but figure a lot of fanboys around these parts would.
                            I would be the master guru. Have read the books through over 5 times.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I would be the master guru. Have read the books through over 5 times.
                              Maybe we would get to be mason pair or scum teammates. That would rock
                              sigpic
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Dammit!!!! I really liked that role.

Sorry VF, I should have read you better and put my foot down on that. Was a terrible play by me. I will continue to improve
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X