This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    So, is this board ever going to get tired of this stupid game.
    When I move back to a city with any kind of social scene.

Comment

• We'll run out of themes to build games off of in like two months. Maybe the CMD will slow it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        We'll run out of themes to build games off of in like two months. Maybe the CMD will slow it down.
        There are still tons of themes to use. There's the second Superheroes mafia that was discussed, using just comedic superheroes; you could do a Dinosaurs mafia, a Disney/Pixar mafia, LOTR mafia, Star Wars mafia, Star Trek mafia (if you're into that sort of thing), Seinfeld mafia....I could keep going. Infinite themes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          So, is this board ever going to get tired of this stupid game.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Ah ****, now I'm watching tons of episodes and I have ideas for a full game...I'm thinking mini first and then the second game will be a full one and it'll be completely different.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              So how big can a mini game get before it starts getting into real game territory?
              K&A is looking at 13 to 18...might not be a mini game after all...but idk,

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                We'll run out of themes to build games off of in like two months. Maybe the CMD will slow it down.
                Some of the best games are anti-theme anyways

Comment

Ah ****, now I'm watching tons of episodes and I have ideas for a full game...I'm thinking mini first and then the second game will be a full one and it'll be completely different.
                  If I'm not Professor Kane you're a dick.

Comment

• I'm creating a TMNT themed game. It's going to be a mini-game. 13 Roles.
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

I think I've got a Community mini mafia almost ready to go. It'll probably be up after Slenderman and Mario's World.
                      Who's doing Mario's World, and when?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        Who's doing Mario's World, and when?
                        Tango and after Slenderman. Its a mini game.

Comment

• Hey does a mod wanna add Community Mafia to the front page? Me and Deaner are making this thing happen. Cool.

Comment

• Tell Deaner to quit being a whore and do Tarantino Mafia. The people are waiting.

Whats with all of those "ready-to-go" games? Run some shiz, yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              K&A is looking at 13 to 18...might not be a mini game after all...but idk,
                              PR, Blue, VF and Morgus must be in this game.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                                PR, Blue, VF and Morgus must be in this game.
                                Link?

Comment

Working...
                                X