X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
    Who's doing the game of thrones mafia?
    It may be fair game for you to claim it. Just don't make whole new threads outside of sign ups and game threads. If I were you, I'd write it up, and once it's finished, claim your spot in the line. You probably need someone to help you though, since you've only played one full game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      It's just they are all the same to me. Limited-to-no activity, nothing very puzzling about the game dynamics or anything, limited or no new / groundbreaking roles, etc.

Especially since this forum loses interest if there isn't a lynch wagon going constantly, the reason Clowndicks' game dropped so hard.
      I thought it was cuz Clowndicks's pu wah wah stank?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        It may be fair game for you to claim it. Just don't make whole new threads outside of sign ups and game threads. If I were you, I'd write it up, and once it's finished, claim your spot in the line. You probably need someone to help you though, since you've only played one full game.
        Yeah i will need a lot of help, so i'm currently looking for someone who wants to do it with me. I'm fine with the write ups and roles, just need someone who will help with the general mafia rules and things like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
          Yeah i will need a lot of help, so i'm currently looking for someone who wants to do it with me. I'm fine with the write ups and roles, just need someone who will help with the general mafia rules and things like that.
          Yeah. The factions will need to be balanced and stuff. An unbalanced game is no fun.

Comment

• American History Mafia is almost complete. 29 spots.

A couple of new roles I thought would be fun and some interesting twists as well!
            Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Will there be another mini-game or two going on while waiting for Swag's game?

I need to fulfill my craving.

Also, American History Mafia, 29 roles, can be up and running by tomorrow afternoon and it will be a relatively quick game, and it shouldn't run over the 13th.

That's if there is enough interest to play a big game before Swags awesome game on the 13th.
              Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                Will there be another mini-game or two going on while waiting for Swag's game?

I need to fulfill my craving.

Also, American History Mafia, 29 roles, can be up and running by tomorrow afternoon and it will be a relatively quick game, and it shouldn't run over the 13th.

That's if there is enough interest to play a big game before Swags awesome game on the 13th.
                Most games with 29+ roles last longer than a month.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Most games with 29+ roles last longer than a month.
                  I can trim it down to 26-24 if need be, however I will be implementing shorter night phases and there will be a lot of bloodshed. Should be a good time .

But I'm also content with waiting and possibly modding a mini-game (Skyrim) and that oughta get my feet wet with modding and such.
                  Sig Bets

Comment

I can trim it down to 26-24 if need be, however I will be implementing shorter night phases and there will be a lot of bloodshed. Should be a good time .

But I'm also content with waiting and possibly modding a mini-game (Skyrim) and that oughta get my feet wet with modding and such.
                    I think you should get a co mod to come on and look at that, you don't want the game to be unbalanced.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                      I think you should get a co mod to come on and look at that, you don't want the game to be unbalanced.
                      If you're offering, I would love to have you help!

I think it's pretty balanced, but I'd love a second opinion.
                      Sig Bets

Comment

If you're offering, I would love to have you help!

I think it's pretty balanced, but I'd love a second opinion.
                        Yeah, I'll do it, no problem. Just shoot me a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                          Yeah, I'll do it, no problem. Just shoot me a PM.
                          I sent it over.
                          Sig Bets

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Tell Deaner to quit being a whore and do Tarantino Mafia. The people are waiting.

Whats with all of those "ready-to-go" games? Run some shiz, yo.
                            I'm waiting 'til Django and changing things up a bit. In the meantime, Community mini and full games will be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Deaner View Post
                              I'm waiting 'til Django and changing things up a bit. In the meantime, Community mini and full games will be fun.
                              Have you put a sign up in for Tarantino? Sounds epic.

Comment

• I have given up on doing a LOTR Mafia, I just do not have the time, will, or continued love of Mafia to keep at it. If anyone wants to go for it.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X