This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    That's neither what I said nor what I meant. You retarded or sumtin'?
    Yes :c
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• If somebody goes super inactive in the walterfootball mafia, would it be possible put me down as a reserve?

I was keen on joining but had some problems with my internet during the days the sign-up was up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
        If somebody goes super inactive in the walterfootball mafia, would it be possible put me down as a reserve?

I was keen on joining but had some problems with my internet during the days the sign-up was up.
        I'll put you down as a reserve right now.

Comment

• thanks bro0o0o0o0o

Comment

• I'm working on a redneck mafia. It's going to be great! Everyone has to talk in redneck character though, I EXCITED!

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              I'm working on a redneck mafia. It's going to be great! Everyone has to talk in redneck character though, I EXCITED!
              I can help you?
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                I can help you?
                Are you redneck enough? Do you know what the most common death from moonshine is? Ever ate POLK SALLIT!

Comment

Are you redneck enough? Do you know what the most common death from moonshine is? Ever ate POLK SALLIT!
                  Well, I mean, you can be the content man for authenticity, I can do the more mundane things.
                  Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Little upset I miss the WF.com mafia game, little busy the last couple days and missed the sign up. O well I get in the next one. Was reading through, got a pretty good laugh that IBMG still wanted to lynch me

Comment

I'm working on a redneck mafia. It's going to be great! Everyone has to talk in redneck character though, I EXCITED!
                      Well, I sure ain't fixin' to play that there game!

Comment

• Rule #1 of Mafia:
                        Stay away from the board on the 1st day, or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          Rule #1 of Mafia:
                          Stay away from the board on the 1st day, or so.
                          No, that almost got steve killed in Mafa II
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• But, he's Scuba and posted everywhere else that day.

Also, you're lucky that Chg is nice because I'd scream at you constant unlynchers.

Comment

But, he's Scuba and posted everywhere else that day.

Also, you're lucky that Chg is nice because I'd scream at you constant unlynchers.
                              That would be nothing new for Swag, he already heard you scream.

Comment

But, he's Scuba and posted everywhere else that day.

Chg is a big softie. And I'm sure you'd be lenient with those you like

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                That would be nothing new for Swag, he already heard you scream.
                                Originally posted by Leelee
                                Woo Woo Woo

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X