This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
    I don't like it either. I'm replacing Delta in Lit. Mafia with the first backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      I don't like it either. I'm replacing Delta in Lit. Mafia with the first backup.
      All went downhill after my death. Just saying in case you want to reassign any unkillable, unlynchable roles.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        It helps to just avoid allowing entry to those who usually decide they don't actually want to participate.
        Yep. I have a list of several players who I'm just not allowing to join (and not just habitual inactives, although they're certainly on it).

Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Or a liberal use of modkilling.
        And this. Anybody that plays runs the risk of being blown up at any moment.

Comment

• Talk to BB with his list of active rankings for mafia and then pick the best 18 or 19 and pair down your games for them.

**** everyone else in their stupid face
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Talk to BB with his list of active rankings for mafia and then pick the best 18 or 19 and pair down your games for them.

It'd be easier for me to make a new game than cut that many down (without throwing off the balance).

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Yep. I have a list of several players who I'm just not allowing to join (and not just habitual inactives, although they're certainly on it).
              hi

Comment

Talk to BB with his list of active rankings for mafia and then pick the best 18 or 19 and pair down your games for them.

Bit awkward if you're not in the top 19 after this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  hi
                  Hi. I like your sig a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                    Bit awkward if you're not in the top 19 after this post.
                    Yes, if I wasn't the first to thrid most active player in the whole game, ti would be.

:-)
                    sigpic
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Yes, if I wasn't the first to thrid most active player in the whole game, ti would be.

:-)
                      Bit awkward if Clov doesn't consider you one of the 19 best players then out of the active players.

Comment

Bit awkward if Clov doesn't consider you one of the 19 best players then out of the active players.
                        It'd probably be about 25 if I cut any roles out. Which I'm not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          It'd probably be about 25 if I cut any roles out. Which I'm not.
                          Gong creeps in then

Comment

Ba-Zing!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Why not modkill, Swag?

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Hey buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                                Why not modkill, Swag?

Hey buddy.
                                Well, SwAg is a mafia mod, so modkilling him would only lead to a flame war. Its all part of the game man, all part of the game.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X