• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Your gut sucks though. Badly.
    It's been right before.

I blame you personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      It's been right before.

I blame you personally.
      For what? Some dumbasses tried to say something I did looked scummy because people want to catch me as scum. Blind leading the blind, deaf and dumb.

Comment

For what? Some dumbasses tried to say something I did looked scummy because people want to catch me as scum. Blind leading the blind, deaf and dumb.

Mistakes were made. You should move on.

Comment

Mistakes were made. You should move on.
          Not by me.

Comment

Not by me.
            Check your PMs.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
              Pro town indy joat with the most extensive knowledge in the game.
              Exactly, best thing Town did.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

Your gut sucks though. Badly.
                I'd listen to this man, Morgus.

Comment

• Watching Morgus performance makes me feel so much more proud of my ck performance
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Town deserves to lose in the most humiliating fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Watching Morgus performance makes me feel so much more proud of my ck performance
                      Meh. Two bad reads and bad luck with an inactive. I don't feel THAT bad about it.
                      Last edited by Morgus; 01-01-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• I miss my favorite Saints fan
                        Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                        It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                          I miss my favorite Saints fan
                          There are only three of us...

Still, thanks. I would say you're my favorite Falcons fan, but then things in here would start getting awkward.

Unless you meant DDD, then you're dead to me.

Comment

Meh. Two bad reads and bad luck with an inactive. I don't feel THAT bad about it.
                            I guess you made two other bad reads because the one you made on me can only be described as Zodiac-level retardation.

Comment

I guess you made two other bad reads because the one you made on me can only be described as Zodiac-level retardation.
                              Um, there were only two reads, including you. Nas was not a read. Just an inactive.

But I appreciate the Zodiac dig.

Comment

• SO many spoilers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X