This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    took three weeks to solve finish something you spotted in almost two days.
    vf 4 prez!!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Told you so.
      I followed your lead. I got foiled by other town members not once, but twice.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        lolololol
        Its awesome. Think you'll make it?
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I was town, oh really
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            I was town, oh really
            Your always scum. lolol
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Who is up after Daniel? Anybody got a game ready to go?
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

Who is up after Daniel? Anybody got a game ready to go?
                I'm creating a Mini game - TMNT theme.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Who is up after Daniel? Anybody got a game ready to go?
                  I could go but don't we typically take a CMD break?
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    I was town, oh really
                    I really thought you weren't. My bad

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      I'm creating a Mini game - TMNT theme.
                      Heh, I'd play that. Sounds fun. But I meant a full game.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      I could go but don't we typically take a CMD break?
                      Don't think we did last year, but it slows down both. You've got a full game ready, though?

Blue is right

Comment

• It was pretty obvious Sanchez was town doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                          It was pretty obvious Sanchez was town doe.
                          Hey, it truly was the only game he was on every lynch and voted every day.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Heh, I'd play that. Sounds fun. But I meant a full game.

Don't think we did last year, but it slows down both. You've got a full game ready, though?
                            Yepperz. Why its on the list on the first page lol.
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              The OP is a lie.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Well, i will have to listen to you, but not really the one I owe ya still.

;-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X