X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    The OP is a lie.
    Lol. Typically you are correct. I wasn't involved in mafia til after CMD last year. Did you guys take a break during it?
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Either way I'm ready to roll as soon as daniels gets up and going i can throw up the sign ups. Clov was in front of me though so he has first go at it if he wants
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        I really thought you weren't. My bad
        Fooled Leelee, life goal completed
        sigpic

Comment

• Sancho is repressing my freedom of speech!

Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Sancho is repressing my freedom of speech!

If you were black i wouldnt be able to do it
            sigpic

Comment

• Any Mafia game I play during the CMD, I will be posting everything in the CMD Thread.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Swag, why aren't you responding to my cheating messages

Comment

• I decided not to run my game untill CMD is in the playoffs for lack of participant fear

Comment

• Solution: Don't dead post about the game. It's funny how it's in the rules every game... YET NO ONE LISTENS TO IT.
                    I'm having Walt give anybody who deadposts a one month ban.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Either way I'm ready to roll as soon as daniels gets up and going i can throw up the sign ups. Clov was in front of me though so he has first go at it if he wants

I'm not putting a sign up sheet until Daniel's is relatively close to being done. If you want to go before that, that's up to you.

Comment

• There's no rule against deadposting in Swag's game. I checked before I did it.
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

I'm not putting a sign up sheet until Daniel's is relatively close to being done. If you want to go before that, that's up to you.
                        That's perfect for me. Will go after yours

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          That's perfect for me. Will go after yours
                          You'll have the most popular Mafia game in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Damn. I am going to forget that at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              Damn. I am going to forget that at some point.
                              Don't die.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Don't die.
                                If that's what he's going to bank on, I strongly suggest he doesn't play.

Comment

Working...
                                X