Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 to lynch with 7 active..............

Comment

• Why was the Skyrim mini-mafia thread locked up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tokenbk View Post
        Why was the Skyrim mini-mafia thread locked up?
        All old games get locked, its a Swag rule i think
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          All old games get locked, its a Swag rule i think
          Of course, that makes sense.

Comment

• When is WF2? I will not miss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
              When is WF2? I will not miss it.
              I demand to be a role in the new one!

Demand I say!
              Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
              It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post

Demand I say!
                Vanilla stoner.

You must say everything backwards.

You cannot win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  Vanilla stoner.

You must say everything backwards.

You cannot win.
                  But all I do is win

Not really lol
                  Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

But all I do is win

Not really lol
                    No matter what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      No matter what?
                      Only when I get a little high.
                      Sig Bets

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                        When is WF2? I will not miss it.
                        I hope I still lead the trolls. Kaiser may have stolen my spot, though.

Comment

• So I think I'll take over Kaiser's Pokemon Mafia if that's alright. I've actually got some pretty awesome ideas for it and I think that'll be the next game I run sometime way down the line since Guru said he didn't want to do Superheroes for a little while.

Comment

• That was an epic fail.

Comment

Demand I say!
                              I feel slightly sorry for the person who has to portray Gong, trying to live up to that is seemingly impossible.

Shotgun Sancho
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing my role in WF Mafia.

Comment

Working...
                                X