This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    No, you should kill Morgus and frame me. That way you get more amusement out of me trying to defend myself.
    To do that I would have to be a scum killer and killing Morgus night 1 doesn't seem a great idea.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    It all depends on my gut.
    That's probably what Rag's will do in WF Mafia some investigative role based on his gut. The success rate might not be great, but you can't have everything.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    It will consume you
    I just want to be guaranteed scum
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      I just want to be guaranteed scum
      Scum is fun. Be scum. Town is dumb. Don't be town.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
        Please, if I'm town in Lit Mafia I basically intend to be scum. That and kill Rags

And keep Sancho alive

Comment

Scum is too stressful. My preference is always a town role that doesn't allow me to kill people. Probably the rest of town's preference too.

Comment

Please, if I'm town in Lit Mafia I basically intend to be scum. That and kill Rags

And keep Sancho alive
            Your only hope of killing me is getting a kill ability.

Scum is too stressful. My preference is always a town role that doesn't allow me to kill people. Probably the rest of town's preference too.
            You don't say.

Comment

And keep Sancho alive
              lololololol, didn't Daniel already send out the PMs? JEpg is scum for his first main game. Noted. lolololol

Not me. Morgus as death bringer is greatness. Rags angry is greatness (to watch at least from afar). Bring it on.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Your only hope of killing me is getting a kill ability.

You don't say.
                Your reaction to getting killed has almost made it worth it though.

Comment

lololololol, didn't Daniel already send out the PMs? JEpg is scum for his first main game. Noted. lolololol

Not me. Morgus as death bringer is greatness. Rags angry is greatness (to watch at least from afar). Bring it on.
                  I am an indiscriminate death bringer.

Comment

Yeah, haven't read it yet. If I haven't got a read on myself for the first day I don't know how the rest of you are going to get one

Comment

Yeah, haven't read it yet. If I haven't got a read on myself for the first day I don't know how the rest of you are going to get one
                      Its mafia, we will just make up a story, believe it, do somehting dumb, lynch vote someone else anyways, then forget what and why of the previous story/vote.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        Your reaction to getting killed has almost made it worth it though.
                        I'm going to rape your soul worse than Goodell raped the Saints.

Comment

Its mafia, we will just make up a story, believe it, do somehting dumb, lynch vote someone else anyways, then forget what and why of the previous story/vote.
                          "We" eh? So you have scum buddies or are in a mason are you. Huh huh.

Comment

And keep Sancho alive
                            Modkill incoming.

Comment

I'm going to rape your soul worse than Goodell raped the Saints.
                              hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              "We" eh? So you have scum buddies or are in a mason are you. Huh huh.
                              Now you are getting it. lynch GongKong totes scum ******* like Sancho always is.

I do hope Daniel puts up the thread tonight. I will be drunk soon, and I like Day1s better drunk off my ass.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                                Modkill incoming.
                                For killing Rags or keeping Sancho alive? Which is worse?

Comment

Working...
                                X