Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Well, I sure ain't fixin' to play that there game!
    Sooooo seeee! everyone will have to talk in character. its going to be great.

    Comment


    • I think I know who has my character already.

      Comment


      • I killed scuba in Mafia two just because he stayed away...and now hes gone forever

        @eli-I also pretty much live in Wisconsin, I know talk gooder than all

        tbh though I have not been south of the Kentucky
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          Little upset I miss the WF.com mafia game, little busy the last couple days and missed the sign up. O well I get in the next one. Was reading through, got a pretty good laugh that IBMG still wanted to lynch me
          sad face for you not being in it.

          Comment


          • Note for current Mafia game:

            You'll regret having half the players not understand most of the character references.

            Other players were available. Just sayin'.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              Note for current Mafia game:

              You'll regret having half the players not understand most of the character references.

              Other players were available. Just sayin'.
              I wanted you to play
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Also disappointed BB didnt make it
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Also disappointed BB didnt make it
                  Me too. Me too.
                  Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                  Comment


                  • Am I allowed to post loldog pictures? I recall the only threat being against cat pictures...but I want to be clear.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      Note for current Mafia game:

                      You'll regret having half the players not understand most of the character references.

                      Other players were available. Just sayin'.
                      We limited it to people who had played before. Thought about making restrictions in regards to date joined or total posts, but that seemed cruel.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Am I allowed to post loldog pictures? I recall the only threat being against cat pictures...but I want to be clear.
                        If SwAg gets to post loldog pictures, I have dibs on lolmice.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          Note for current Mafia game:

                          You'll regret having half the players not understand most of the character references.

                          Other players were available. Just sayin'.
                          I was worried about the opposite, that the runners (Chg and WDYW) weren't around for the heyday or Matt, arhymemaster, LordofPotato etc. and that they'd focus too much or current or very recent forum members and miss potentially great roles. Although after saying that I noticed Chg's join date was August 2009 but I don't remember him being around until CMD I.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            I was worried about the opposite, that the runners (Chg and WDYW) weren't around for the heyday or Matt, arhymemaster, LordofPotato etc. and that they'd focus too much or current or very recent forum members and miss potentially great roles. Although after saying that I noticed Chg's join date was August 2009 but I don't remember him being around until CMD I.
                            he was always around just did not post as much
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • AH! I have such good roles going. Some from reality, some from classic southern shows(Dukes of Hazzard, others), some from past mafia games(Bad touch Uncle), and some from squidbillies.

                              When I get close I'm going to have to get someone to help me with balance and polishing it up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                AH! I have such good roles going. Some from reality, some from classic southern shows(Dukes of Hazzard, others), some from past mafia games(Bad touch Uncle), and some from squidbillies.

                                When I get close I'm going to have to get someone to help me with balance and polishing it up.
                                Enlist someone good or you'll be Rio Sheety Part 2.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X