This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    AH! I have such good roles going. Some from reality, some from classic southern shows(Dukes of Hazzard, others), some from past mafia games(Bad touch Uncle), and some from squidbillies.

When I get close I'm going to have to get someone to help me with balance and polishing it up.
    If you want help, I'll do it.

I already ran a game myself, so I'll give you some seasoned-veteran cred.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      If you want help, I'll do it.

I already ran a game myself, so I'll give you some seasoned-veteran cred.
      A shit game.

BOOM, ROASTED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        A shit game.

BOOM, ROASTED.
        When I saw it was you who posted in here, I knew it was a response to me... It's alright, I'll remember to poop up all the roles in Mafia III to make you look just as bad as me, you </3er.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

When I saw it was you who posted in here, I knew it was a response to me... It's alright, I'll remember to poop up all the roles in Mafia III to make you look just as bad as me, you </3er.
          I quality controlled the **** out of Wraith, I can do the same to you.

Comment

I quality controlled the **** out of Wraith, I can do the same to you.
            Hey! You ****er, don't compare me to Wraith.

I had some good stuff in my game, I got some better stuff for the next. Sure, we can tweak it, but the foundation is solid.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Hey! You ****er, don't compare me to Wraith.

I had some good stuff in my game, I got some better stuff for the next. Sure, we can tweak it, but the foundation is solid.
              Hmm. Solid point.

My rebuttal: MW3/Gears?

Comment

Hmm. Solid point.

My rebuttal: MW3/Gears?
                Why thank you.

My rebuttal: I have class at 8 tomorrow and am getting off the site now, but I will actually be on throughout the weekend because I hurt myself working out and am resting for the weekend but at the same time now I am finally forced to play Gears with you We can get the whole WF gang together.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Why thank you.

My rebuttal: I have class at 8 tomorrow and am getting off the site now, but I will actually be on throughout the weekend because I hurt myself working out and am resting for the weekend but at the same time now I am finally forced to play Gears with you We can get the whole WF gang together.
                  You're a bitch.

Comment

You're a bitch.
                    Rude.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

You're a bitch.
                      I guess we're soulmates then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        So that means that you take it in the vagina and Swag takes it in his man-gina?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          <3

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

<3
                            Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            So that means that you take it in the vagina and Swag takes it in his man-gina?
                            No reply to that, you scared punk? This isn't Gears.

Comment

• Why does no one play gears with me!

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Why does no one play gears with me!
                                Do you have a shitbox360? I have PS3, I'm down to play with anybody but I don't have a lot of my games with me. I have MW3 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X