X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Do I get an appeal?
    Only on days when Gong is happy with the Browns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      How about when he's just manic? That's almost like being happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        Scum is too stressful. My preference is always a town role that doesn't allow me to kill people. Probably the rest of town's preference too.
        My best games are usually as scum, I think I just have the "don't let the team down" mentality

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          lololol
          Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          How about when he's just manic? That's almost like being happy.
          lololololololololol

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          My best games are usually as scum, I think I just have the "don't let the team down" mentality
          So, you like gangbanging chicks too? Breeds teamwork and all, and for it to be a successful degradation of the young lass, true teamwork is needed. Bro it all out. Bro down. Bro 4 lyfe.
          lolololololololol

I would say just kidding, but I do actually think it does in fact breed teamwork. So sort of kidding, but not about the sentiment and ideas behind the words.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            lololol

lololololololololol

So, you like gangbanging chicks too? Breeds teamwork and all, and for it to be a successful degradation of the young lass, true teamwork is needed. Bro it all out. Bro down. Bro 4 lyfe.
            lolololololololol

I would say just kidding, but I do actually think it does in fact breed teamwork. So sort of kidding, but not about the sentiment and ideas behind the words.
            Didi you see what they did to VF? Just couldn't find her fast enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              Didi you see what they did to VF? Just couldn't find her fast enough
              Yeah, they was just Beyond Ben Roethlisberger and into Charles Haley territory right thar.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• In case anyone was curious, my best games have been as town.....
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• So I have two ideas for games.

(Mid-sized game)KnA II storyline is complete, roles are pretty much laid out just need written (I wouldn't mind grabbing a co-mod for this to help make some twists)

(Mini-Game) 9 person game, not exactly a mafia game but would be interesting to see how it plays out (Also wouldn't mind support on this)

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    In case anyone was curious, my best games have been as town.....
                    or town's pet serial killer, but i guess that's better for town than for you

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      In case anyone was curious, my best games have been as town.....
                      Ha, must have beeen tough for you to decide.
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

So I have two ideas for games.

(Mid-sized game)KnA II storyline is complete, roles are pretty much laid out just need written (I wouldn't mind grabbing a co-mod for this to help make some twists)

(Mini-Game) 9 person game, not exactly a mafia game but would be interesting to see how it plays out (Also wouldn't mind support on this)
                        I would be super into co-mod to learn a bit more about modding a game
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          I would be super into co-mod to learn a bit more about modding a game
                          You wanna help me write roles for KnA II and comod? (I'm thinking 15-20ish roles)

Comment

• Also I have ideas for NFL II but that's up to Swag if he wants to do it again with me, and it'd be well after the cmd.

I was actually thinking NFL II to start the day after the draft.

Comment

You wanna help me write roles for KnA II and comod? (I'm thinking 15-20ish roles)
                              Can I own the noobs again?! ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Can I own the noobs again?! ?!
                                of course, on the other hand...i'll try to act more like a veteran mod this time lol

Comment

Working...
                                X