Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I actually was indy in SP Mfia but that was wiped off the face of the world when Leelee ruined and ****ed the game up.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

    Comment


    • Morons.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Next game, instead of ending phases with a random lynch or no lynch or whatever, I'm going to petition for someone who didn't vote to be modkilled instead. Solves the inactivity, lurking, and non-voting problems all at the same time.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          Green loves Fall Out Boy? Damn my new best friend.
          Take over, the breaks over.

          Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Well now I feel bad for making fun of an actually mentally-challenged person. I'm sorry Green, I didn't realize.
          Its ok man. I do it all the time. I dont feel bad about it though. Being made fun of by a 12 year old behind a computer is the least of my worries at the moment. I'm thinking about next Christmas in January.
          Last edited by Green18,Green 18; 01-28-2013, 04:42 PM.

          Comment


          • How bout them 72 virgins?

            99 Problems and a ***** ain't one!
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              How bout them 72 virgins?

              99 Problems and a ***** ain't one!
              I'm not a practicing muslim. I used to be when i was a kid, but only because i was forced and everyone else in my country was.

              I personally prefer my girls broken in. At 22, i cant be dealing with girls who dont know what they're doing.

              If your going to call someone retarded, then at least be politically correct.

              Comment


              • Yeah, after about 3 virgins you're dying for a pro.

                SEE WHAT I DID THERE!? DYING! YOU BLEW YOURSELF UP!
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                  Take over, the breaks over.
                  The Mafia or the Misery...which came first? lol
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    The Mafia or the Misery...which came first? lol
                    Mafia is crashing, but it isnt a wave.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                      Mafia is crashing, but it isnt a wave.
                      I don't care as long as it's about me...
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Yeah, after about 3 virgins you're dying for a pro.

                        SEE WHAT I DID THERE!? DYING! YOU BLEW YOURSELF UP!
                        Wow, how clever of you. Genius infact.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                          I don't care as long as it's about me...
                          Call me, Mr. Benzedrine...but dont let the doctor in...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                            Call me, Mr. Benzedrine...but dont let the doctor in...
                            I am done, but cool it is to see another FOB fan, first band I listened to so they always have been good to me.

                            Thnks fr th Mmrs...
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                              I am done, but cool it is to see another FOB fan, first band I listened to so they always have been good to me.

                              Thnks fr th Mmrs...
                              Lol, i should really troll Clov's mafia with FOB lyrics.

                              I'd probably be lynched, though.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                                I don't care as long as it's about me...
                                Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                                Call me, Mr. Benzedrine...but dont let the doctor in...
                                Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                                I am done, but cool it is to see another FOB fan, first band I listened to so they always have been good to me.

                                Thnks fr th Mmrs...
                                Oh cool. I thought Arcade was the only gay on the forums. I accept you guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X