This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I'm thinking of doing a Scooby-Doo themed mini to occupy folks who need their Mafia fix during CMD. Lemme know how many people would be interested in playing and/or if you want to help mod.
    I love Scooby Doo, so of course I'd be willing to play.
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

I'm thinking of doing a Scooby-Doo themed mini to occupy folks who need their Mafia fix during CMD. Lemme know how many people would be interested in playing and/or if you want to help mod.
      Not doing CMD, or if I am in a very limited capacity, so I'll be in.
      Originally posted by JoeLegend
      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I need some mafia during the CMD lull periods so I am game.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I'd be willing to help mod, or if you absolutely need an extra body to play, I guess I can. I'm thinking about starting playing regularly again since it seems like the number of participants is going down drastically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I'd be willing to help mod, or if you absolutely need an extra body to play, I guess I can. I'm thinking about starting playing regularly again since it seems like the number of participants is going down drastically.
            We need new blood.
            Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
              We need new blood.
              I don't think I qualify for that, sorry.

Where are Hunter, Hyper, NC, and Carling when you need them?

Comment

Carling quitting on Rack was how I got into mafia.

I haven't seen Hyper since History Mafia
                Sig Bets

Comment

Hunter is the only one I've seen around the forums on any consistent basis in the last few months.

Simonds, IR, and mdb are three others who haven't been around often enough to play.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

Hunter is the only one I've seen around the forums on any consistent basis in the last few months.

Simonds, IR, and mdb are three others who haven't been around often enough to play.
                    I thought we were boys.

Comment

• Carling hasn't been on since May. Hyper hasn't been on since Dec 9
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I thought we were boys.
                        I'm confused.
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

I'm right here.

Comment

• Wtf is WF Mafia 2, swag?

Comment

• Go away

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X