Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You burned too many bridges. You dipped on my boy SwAg.

Comment

• I'll admit, I too am awaiting the next big game where the top players are active again.

Edit: And someone has a legit case on me besides me being a lurker.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        I'll admit, I too am awaiting the next big game where the top players are active again.

Edit: And someone has a legit case on me besides me being a lurker.
        I always have legitimate cases on you, even when they're bullshit.

BUT I GUESS YOU FORGOT THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          I always have legitimate cases on you, even when they're bullshit.

BUT I GUESS YOU FORGOT THAT.
          Probably won't happen again, though.

Comment

• Looking forward to Scooby Mini Mafia, unless someone desperately wants to do one, I'd kind of want to try Archer Mini Mafia after that.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• I like the cartoon themes, cuz they are such cute characters and mafia is such a ruthless game. Juxtaposition is quite satisfying.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                I like the cartoon themes, cuz they are such cute characters and mafia is such a ruthless game. Juxtaposition is quite satisfying.
                No comment about Archer mini Mafia? I'm crushed - Gong you're now in the Danger Zone

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                  I like the cartoon themes, cuz they are such cute characters and mafia is such a ruthless game. Juxtaposition is quite satisfying.
                  Gong, you should make a My Little Pony Mafia game. And make the write ups the most graphically violent write ups we've ever seen.

Comment

• I got 15 roles for a Scooby mini, but I can cut it down to as low as 7.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      I got 15 roles for a Scooby mini, but I can cut it down to as low as 7.
                      How many you got so far?

Comment

• I have a non mafia type game i wanna run with 9 people. After KnA2 of course which is almost role complete

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          Looking forward to Scooby Mini Mafia, unless someone desperately wants to do one, I'd kind of want to try Archer Mini Mafia after that.
                          I know nothing about the show but if you need any help balancing roles let me know
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                            No comment about Archer mini Mafia? I'm crushed - Gong you're now in the Danger Zone
                            That was a comment about it, I thought. :-D
                            Archer rules! I think Barry and Other Barry may have to be the SK (or the Godfather depending on how you set it up). That would be a fun theme
                            Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            Gong, you should make a My Little Pony Mafia game. And make the write ups the most graphically violent write ups we've ever seen.
                            That would be hilarious. We could use this idea for the Smurfs or any other litte happy kids cartoon as well. Yes, I am going to co-mod with Snake in K&A 2 to learn more about modding to make sure when I create a game that I do it right, so aftergame *****ing will make me laugh.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              I know nothing about the show but if you need any help balancing roles let me know
                              Cool, will do. Will be a bit before it is up with Scooby first and maybe Snake's thing if he really wants to do it.

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              That was a comment about it, I thought. :-D
                              Archer rules! I think Barry and Other Barry may have to be the SK (or the Godfather depending on how you set it up). That would be a fun theme
                              Damn you for taking my idea. But yeah it is a fun theme in my initial look at things.

Comment

• Ill play Scooby and Archer
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X