Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    A shit game.

    BOOM, ROASTED.
    Better than the current one.

    If anybody wants to play Gears(or BF3) tonight, let me know.,

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Better than the current one.

      If anybody wants to play Gears(or BF3) tonight, let me know.,
      I'll hop on in the evening so Chg can stop whining at me.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'll hop on in the evening so Chg can stop whining at me.
        Tag?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Tag?
          xMaDD SwAg
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I'll hop on in the evening so Chg can stop whining at me.
            play video games on a friday night?

            lol, nerd !

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              play video games on a friday night?

              lol, nerd !
              I told you I'm hurt I hate you
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Please continue lynching the person I want you to.

                Comment


                • I new I was gonna be dead by day two when I saw my role title. Oh well. Good luck everyone. I'll be lurking in the shadows.

                  Comment


                  • Would people be interested/excited for my redneck mafia? I'm spending too much time on it if people are going to be tired of Mafia by time it's ready.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Would people be interested/excited for my redneck mafia? I'm spending too much time on it if people are going to be tired of Mafia by time it's ready.
                      I would be very interested, but keep in mind it wouldn't happen for months because of CMD and being behind South Park, Carling's, and mine.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        I would be very interested, but keep in mind it wouldn't happen for months because of CMD and being behind South Park, Carling's, and mine.
                        Gosh damnit people will be way burned out on mafia by then.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Gosh damnit people will be way burned out on mafia by then.
                          There wont be any for a month~ from CMD, so people will be beginning to miss it then. Its build up to the draft after that so people will be here to play. After the draft we will need something to do and mafia can/will fill the time

                          Not every game needs to be 30+ people
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • I don't understand, I hate the police state...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                              I don't understand, I hate the police state...
                              Move.

                              Comment


                              • Shame to be dead already but that's the way it goes sometimes, someone has to die day/night 1. As my game's up next how far after WF Mafia/The CMD would you want it?

                                With the majority of players owning a CMD team it seems unrealistic to have the two in tandem.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X