X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
    Tent?
    tmnt. Sorry autocorrect.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Blue, when are you starting up the mini-mafia?
      Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
      It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
        Blue, when are you starting up the mini-mafia?
        In a few days. I have to work out a couple roles yet and I'm not going until CMD starts.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          In a few days. I have to work out a couple roles yet and I'm not going until CMD starts.
          Ok.

Give me a good role, like Scrappy!
          Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Me and Rags will be doing a Prohibition Mini Mafia after the CMD. Should be good fun, its an era we all know and love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
              Me and Rags will be doing a Prohibition Mini Mafia after the CMD. Should be good fun, its an era we all know and love.
              Who is creating the game, you or Rags?
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                Who is creating the game, you or Rags?
                We're both doing it together. Its a mini game as we dont have modding experience, but it will be great. I have good knowledge of that section of American history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                  We're both doing it together. Its a mini game as we dont have modding experience, but it will be great. I have good knowledge of that section of American history.
                  Wonderful, looking forward to it already.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Yep, I have a lot of Mafia experience and Green is getting more under his belt, plus this is a fun topic to do it on. Have about 15 roles set as of right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Yep, I have a lot of Mafia experience and Green is getting more under his belt, plus this is a fun topic to do it on. Have about 15 roles set as of right now.
                      Dibs on the Joe Kennedy character and role
                      Sig Bets

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                        Dibs on the Joe Kennedy character and role
                        Joe Kennedy Sr? Hmm.

I know your going to enjoy it. Its your sort of Mafia.

Comment

• Would you guys like me to add a mini section to my thread?
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            Would you guys like me to add a mini section to my thread?
                            Yeah sure, that would be great. Put our Volstead game in there also.

Comment

• I thought this was appropriate re mafia logic

The Queen's Riddle

Barak Obama meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Obama frowns, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle."

The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Obama goes back home to ask Joe Biden, his vice president, the same question.

"Joe. Answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one." He goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall.

Biden asks Powell, "Colin! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"

Biden smiles, and says, "Thanks!" Then, he goes back to speak with Obama.

"Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."

Obama gets up, stomps over to Biden, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                I thought this was appropriate re mafia logic
                                Hahaha, that gave me a good chuckle, thanks for posting Sancho
                                Sig Bets

Comment

Working...
                                X