X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    I thought this was appropriate re mafia logic
    I don't see how that relates to Mafia logic.

Comment

• Don't waste my time or others pussy-footing around what Town is called.
      10/10, would recommend as ruleagain.

Comment

• I've sorted out Archer mini-mafia for once TMNT is done. Some unusual things, but it is more of a test for later games, so I'm pretty certain somebody is overpowered.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
          I've sorted out Archer mini-mafia for once TMNT is done. Some unusual things, but it is more of a test for later games, so I'm pretty certain somebody is overpowered.
          Archer is OPd for sure. Cuz he is so awesome and has a really tactical turtleneck on.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
            Archer is OPd for sure. Cuz he is so awesome and has a really tactical turtleneck on.
            I think you mean the tactleneck.

Oh I also need a few people to kill in the opening write-up so if you want to see anyone die (in Mafia way as opposed to a homicidal way) let me know.

Comment

I've sorted out Archer mini-mafia for once TMNT is done. Some unusual things, but it is more of a test for later games, so I'm pretty certain somebody is overpowered.
              You'll have to wait until after Prohibition, but i'm excited. We'll see what you have up your sleeve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                You'll have to wait until after Prohibition, but i'm excited. We'll see what you have up your sleeve.
                Mentioned Archer far before Prohibition. Doubt CMD is over by the time TMNT is finished anyhow.

Comment

• Archer would be cool.

I was thinking of Venture bros being awesome as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                    Archer would be cool.

I was thinking of Venture bros being awesome as well.
                    zOMG yesssss
                    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Mentioned Archer far before Prohibition. Doubt CMD is over by the time TMNT is finished anyhow.
                      Ok, tell Bcb so he can put it on the thread, Didnt see it there.

Comment

I thought this was appropriate re mafia logic
                        I like that one. Only problem is Blair hasn't been in the government since 2007 so it really needs updating with David Cameron (though it's debatable whether he is intelligent).

On a mafia note I've got Harry Potter's roles written up, now I just need to go on the waiting list and to get an experienced partner who can do the modding when I am not here. Please apply within, bribes are greatly encouraged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                          I like that one. Only problem is Blair hasn't been in the government since 2007 so it really needs updating with David Cameron (though it's debatable whether he is intelligent).

On a mafia note I've got Harry Potter's roles written up, now I just need to go on the waiting list and to get an experienced partner who can do the modding when I am not here. Please apply within, bribes are greatly encouraged.
                          Put it in the registration sign up thread, put if it's a full or mini game and I will add it to the game order list
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• So swag I know you're mafia'd out, but after cmd and my mini game, I have an idea for a whatever sized game, and you would be the perfect co-mod; any interest?

Comment

• Guess Gongs tell on me being town wasnt quite up to scratch
                              sigpic

Comment

Guess Gongs tell on me being town wasnt quite up to scratch
                                You weren't scum though and didn't kidnap me. So, it wasn't that awful either.
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Working...
                                X