This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Norse Mythology mafia would be the tits.
    Yes. Yes it would. Not that I'm biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Yes. Yes it would. Not that I'm biased.
      No, of course not. I have runic letters from the elder futhark tattooed on my arm, just fyi. Norse mythology is awesome.

Comment

• Daniel, I would totally do a Norse Mythology, or a Mythology in general Mafia
        Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
        It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
          Daniel, I would totally do a Norse Mythology, or a Mythology in general Mafia
          You sir are not signed up for my game yet, unacceptable
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• We should get a good mod like Chg or Swag or Pheltz to run a game soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              We should get a good mod like Chg or Swag or Pheltz to run a game soon.
              thanks bud, not like you played any of my games to know
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

Are any of these games coming up soon?

WF Mafia 2 - SwAg Dynasty & WDYW
                Mafia 3 - Chg91 & SwAg Dynasty
                Pokemon Mafia - ???
                Greek Mythology Mafia - ???
                PSU Mafia - Walter and BB
                Pokemon is currently in production by me as is Greek Mythology, although the latter may have to be a mini as I don't remember enough about it to do a full one.

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                I can personally guarantee that Rack City Mafia will be one of the best games this site has seen if not the best. It should be coming after TV as the next full game.
                Last edited by rackcitysteelers; 03-07-2013, 10:51 AM.

Comment

10/10 people agree - Clovfia is best fia.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    Pokemon is currently in production by me as is Greek Mythology, although the latter may have to be a mini as I don't remember enough about it to do a full one.

I can personally guarantee that Rack City Mafia will be one of the best games this site has seen if not the best. It should be coming after TV as the next full game.
                    Easy bro. You gonna run every game on the website?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      The Wire Mafia is ready to go. Can add that to the list
                      Yay! BB run game!

Comment

• i think i have the order updates in mine, not 100 percent sure

Comment

• So, at what point is our Mini-mafia not mini anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            The Wire Mafia is ready to go. Can add that to the list
                            Consider me already signed up. I've been waiting a long time for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              So, at what point is our Mini-mafia not mini anymore?
                              pretty much now...lol. im of the opinion anyhing over 15 isnt a mini

Comment

Swag has agreed (in principle) to run a game with me when his workload tapers off.

Comment

Working...
                                X