X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    pretty much now...lol. im of the opinion anyhing over 15 isnt a mini
    Well, it's scheduled to go right after TV so....

Comment

• Someone just start a new game pleaseee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
        Someone just start a new game pleaseee.
        arent you still alive in the other game? lol
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          Easy bro. You gonna run every game on the website?
          It's worse than it seems. I've got a whole folder on my laptop with game ideas that range from a few completed roles to entirely completed games. I've just got so many ideas. I've combined most of my best ideas together for Rack City Mafia though.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          Well, it's scheduled to go right after TV so....
          You guys can jump in front of me on the list of full games then.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
            arent you still alive in the other game? lol
            One game alone cannot satisfy my mafia hunger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
              Daniel, I would totally do a Norse Mythology, or a Mythology in general Mafia
              Someone came up with the idea of doing it a little while back. Not sure who it was, but it's probably just a few pages back. See if they were planning on doing it. Otherwise, go for it. I'd be glad to help out.

Comment

• Here's an idea for you all: Batman Mafia.

"Scum" is the Batman-aligned, with Batsy, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, etc.

Batman is able to return one scum to Arkham each night, effectively a kill, can't be followed, can't be night killed, but can be lynched during the day as Bruce Wayne. They may be the good guys, but because they are always outnumbered by the bad guys they have to be the scum role.

"Town" are the Arkham Asylum-aligned: Joker, Bane, Two Face, Riddler, Killer Croc, Scarecrow etc.

Villains don't like to share secrets with each other, but all want to get the Bat, if only they could find him. We could make each be flavorful in the sense that the Scarecrow is a role blocker, Killer Croc is a kidnapper/cop type character.

Indy includes Thalia al-Ghul, Vigilante, etc. Could even put Two-Face as indy as he struggles with being Harvey Dent, District Attorney, and Two-Face the gangster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                  Here's an idea for you all: Batman Mafia.

Batman is able to return one scum to Arkham each night, effectively a kill, can't be followed, can't be night killed, but can be lynched during the day as Bruce Wayne. They may be the good guys, but because they are always outnumbered by the bad guys they have to be the scum role.

"Town" are the Arkham Asylum-aligned: Joker, Bane, Two Face, Riddler, Killer Croc, Scarecrow etc.

Villains don't like to share secrets with each other, but all want to get the Bat, if only they could find him. We could make each be flavorful in the sense that the Scarecrow is a role blocker, Killer Croc is a kidnapper/cop type character.

Indy includes Thalia al-Ghul, Vigilante, etc. Could even put Two-Face as indy as he struggles with being Harvey Dent, District Attorney, and Two-Face the gangster.
                  Not a good idea to give away the whole game up front >.>

Comment

Here's an idea for you all: Batman Mafia.

I actually had a similar idea about a year ago. Couldn't make it work how I wanted it to.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Yeah, I had an interesting idea for LOTR, but it's not going to work out.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                        Yeah, I had an interesting idea for LOTR, but it's not going to work out.
                        Well make it work! I want LOTR Mafia!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          I actually had a similar idea about a year ago. Couldn't make it work how I wanted it to.
                          Yeah, it's really weird, and all backwards. Hard to figure out a lot of good villain roles and make it balanced.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          Not a good idea to give away the whole game up front >.>
                          Doesn't have to be exactly like that you know. Just an idea.

Comment

Yeah, it's really weird, and all backwards. Hard to figure out a lot of good villain roles and make it balanced.

Doesn't have to be exactly like that you know. Just an idea.
                            Wait, how is there a shortage of villains?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
                              Wait, how is there a shortage of villains?
                              There isn't, but you can't give them all good roles without making it really unfair.
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                There isn't, but you can't give them all good roles without making it really unfair.
                                Well then don't give them such good roles...what's the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X