Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'll be doing an Adventure Time mini mafia at some point in the future. Several games down the road.

    Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
    Rack, since you have a full folder of Mafia ideas, can me and Daniel do a Mythology themed mafia?
    I'd rather have an ancillary role, like I'll be glad to tell you about Norse mythological figures and legends and such. If you're looking for someone else to help run/design it, I'm probably not your guy.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      I'll be doing an Adventure Time mini mafia at some point in the future. Several games down the road.



      I'd rather have an ancillary role, like I'll be glad to tell you about Norse mythological figures and legends and such. If you're looking for someone else to help run/design it, I'm probably not your guy.
      K, and this probably won't be run until about May and after school is out.
      Sig Bets

      Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

      Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

      Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR


      Originally posted by Alastair
      It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
        K, and this probably won't be run until about May and after school is out.
        I'm busy year round.

        Also, it's looking like the Adventure Time mini-mafia is turning into a full fledged mafia game.

        Comment


        • I have about a billion ideas for themed games, but I gotta get some experience first. Somebody get my ass as a co-mod.

          Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          I'm busy year round.

          Also, it's looking like the Adventure Time mini-mafia is turning into a full fledged mafia game.
          Yayyyyy!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            While finishing Chrono Trigger for the 100th time, it writes itself as a good Mafia game with the characters. Although, you'd have to stretch to get 30 people. Just sayin'.
            Used to love that game

            Comment


            • Ok KnA II is set. Just have to finish writing about 5 roles, but there will be 21 in total. Now just a matter of when to start it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                Ok KnA II is set. Just have to finish writing about 5 roles, but there will be 21 in total. Now just a matter of when to start it.
                I assume VF Blue and Morgus gets the best roles, right?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  Ok KnA II is set. Just have to finish writing about 5 roles, but there will be 21 in total. Now just a matter of when to start it.
                  I am excited for this game!!
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    I assume VF Blue and Morgus gets the best roles, right?
                    Um...it will be Rng'd...otherwise it'd be pretty obvious to lynch you three and...game

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                      Rack, since you have a full folder of Mafia ideas, can me and Daniel do a Mythology themed mafia?
                      Yeah, go ahead. Mine is just Greek Mythology and it's just gonna be a mini way down the line. I think before Geek even happens I'll want to do at least Rack City, Community, and Superheroes 2 and those are all way down the line themselves.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        Um...it will be Rng'd...otherwise it'd be pretty obvious to lynch you three and...game


                        Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                        Yeah, go ahead. Mine is just Greek Mythology and it's just gonna be a mini way down the line. I think before Geek even happens I'll want to do at least Rack City, Community, and Superheroes 2 and those are all way down the line themselves.
                        You mean Community 2.0!!!
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by georgehill123
                          peeps tail this hottest handicapper on twitter @S1NGHV1LLE
                          GTFO scrub.

                          Comment


                          • How rude.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              How rude.
                              Can't believe he closed mah game, bro

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Can't believe he closed mah game, bro
                                He seemed tense for some reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X