Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Carling View Post
    Shame to be dead already but that's the way it goes sometimes, someone has to die day/night 1. As my game's up next how far after WF Mafia/The CMD would you want it?

    With the majority of players owning a CMD team it seems unrealistic to have the two in tandem.
    You could run one during the CMD, you just might have a lot of new players.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      You could run one during the CMD, you just might have a lot of new players.
      I'll play during the CMD.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'll play during the CMD.
        I would too, considering I have no idea what the CMD is, and I wouldn't be playing it. But then again, my word has no power as a town member so...
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

        Comment


        • I would play
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I feel like postulating on whom the forum roles may be. I don't think this ruins the game any, but if so, delete.

            Ckane's murderer: S/He had my cadence except for the ALL CAPS and the question mark. Also, the BAN HAMMER isn't my thing, and seems more like a mod. Thus, McGuire would be my first guess, he wanted to ban all of you and types punctually, as well. He falls in so easily as the evil member of a possible mod group that can off people. I could also see it being arhymemaster, the first line was so like him as he used to think everyone was a double poster, and he was (probably still is) the biggest troll here. Not me.

            Carling's murderer: Hmm. At first I thought Waffles with the silly 4chan language, but I don't see him having a murder ability. Any of that LordofPotato group would really work here since they were beefin' with mpg back then, too. But, how many people in the game know who they were? I do not know otherwise. If it's "jetsfan", a distinct possibility since wraith had a part in the roles, he's a dick.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Cool, I was right and if I had been wrong I would have been floored. Link's defense was talking in circles, presenting false information, and throwing insults everywhere during a bitchfit.
              Not cool man. What happens in the game, stays in the game. It was part of plan that obviously didn't work. Apologize now.
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                I could also see it being arhymemaster, the first line was so like him as he used to think everyone was a double poster, and he was (probably still is) the biggest troll here. Not me..


                He's dead. And ya know, you might not be the biggest troll, but you're probably the cutest.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Link View Post
                  Not cool man. What happens in the game, stays in the game. It was part of plan that obviously didn't work. Apologize now.
                  I was just picking on your defense strategy - I actually like you, but this is Mafia bro, the only love that lives through this type of thing is mine for Leelee.

                  Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  He's dead. And ya know, you might not be the biggest troll, but you're probably the cutest.
                  Only I can say this.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I was just picking on your defense strategy - I actually like you, but this is Mafia bro, the only love that lives through this type of thing is mine for Leelee.
                    I just mean, I don't care what you say in the thread when we are both alive. It's a game then, but once either of us are dead, it's done.
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I was just picking on your defense strategy - I actually like you, but this is Mafia bro, the only love that lives through this type of thing is mine for Leelee.



                      Only I can say this.
                      I already told you. I will no **** fight you for Leelee. Boxing. MMA. Wrestling. Mud wrestling. Oil wrestling. Oil wrestling wearing nothing. Taekwando. Krav Maga. I don't CARE.

                      Comment


                      • I know Muay Thai. Knee to the balls is my finisher.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          I know Muay Thai. Knee to the balls is my finisher.

                          Anybody that knees me in the balls will be in the hospital 24 hours after I stop crying and get off the ground.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I know Muay Thai. Knee to the balls is my finisher.
                            I'm a boxer. You could say I'm pretty good at hitting it.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I'm a boxer. You could say I'm pretty good at hitting it.
                              So, you're saying you give out lots of blows?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                So, you're saying you give out lots of blows?
                                Yes.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X