Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
    i'm a boxer. You could say i'm pretty good at hitting it.
    A-

    Originally posted by clovdyx View Post
    so, you're saying you give out lots of blows?
    A++++ BURN.caps

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I personally think very highly of Carling as a Mafia player, it's kind of sad that he keeps getting (what sound to be) boring roles...
      I see someone want's a good role for the next game. Who knows, it might be working.
      Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      You could run one during the CMD, you just might have a lot of new players.
      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'll play during the CMD.
      Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      I would play
      Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      I would too, considering I have no idea what the CMD is, and I wouldn't be playing it.
      Thanks for the feedback, I'll post the sign up thread after this game and see where we're at, if it's less than I wanted/prepared for I might make a smaller game with different roles.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Carling View Post
        I see someone want's a good role for the next game. Who knows, it might be working.





        Thanks for the feedback, I'll post the sign up thread after this game and see where we're at, if it's less than I wanted/prepared for I might make a smaller game with different roles.
        Probably missed it, but what Mafia game are we talking about (theme-wise)? I forgot.
        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

        Comment


        • And so that no one takes my spot, I'm behind Nas (I think it was him who was last in line for the mafia??) as a mafia runner. I've gotten pretty far in the roles so far. How many do roles should it be??


          Vampbro for eternity

          Comment


          • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
            And so that no one takes my spot, I'm behind Nas (I think it was him who was last in line for the mafia??) as a mafia runner. I've gotten pretty far in the roles so far. How many do roles should it be??
            20-30 roles would be fine I imagine. I actually tend to like games around 25 people, but people here seem to really like it, so we usually include more.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
              Probably missed it, but what Mafia game are we talking about (theme-wise)? I forgot.
              English/Victorian Mafia. It's basically just an 19th Century Style game set in England.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                English/Victorian Mafia. It's basically just an 19th Century Style game set in England.
                So, you're going to give me an awesome role right?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  So, you're going to give me an awesome role right?
                  You asked so that's how it works, right?

                  I assume you want permanent kill immunity and every night recruitment into a SwAgtasstic-Aligned faction?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                    You asked so that's how it works, right?

                    I assume you want permanent kill immunity and every night recruitment into a SwAgtasstic-Aligned faction?
                    I'd be cool with Independent, Night-Kill Immunity, and a Win Condition of 1,000 posts by Day 4.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I'd be cool with Independent, Night-Kill Immunity, and a Win Condition of 1,000 posts by Day 4.
                      Sounds good, I'll just alter your Role PM. If anyone else wants a special role PM me so that I can prepare them. Only SwAg actually gets his role of course but it'll be interesting to see if anyone does.

                      Comment


                      • Awesome, I finally get exactly what I want lol
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                          Sounds good, I'll just alter your Role PM. If anyone else wants a special role PM me so that I can prepare them. Only SwAg actually gets his role of course but it'll be interesting to see if anyone does.
                          You better give me one where I get to do terrible things to all the hot women.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Carling View Post
                            English/Victorian Mafia. It's basically just an 19th Century Style game set in England.
                            That'll be cool. Definitely interested.
                            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

                            Comment


                            • I can't believe I missed a Mafia game.

                              Comment


                              • I take it my role doesn't have murder capabilities.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X