• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    Nooo they dont
    I do <3

Edit - lolrly?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• This has been an odd exchange...

Comment

• Alright Robley, I'll let you off with a warning for your malicious attacks on another poster, but be advised Moderators have the power to make a note on your account should this hostile behavior continue to manifest itself towards others on Walterfootball.com Forums.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Alright Robley, I'll let you off with a warning for your malicious attacks on another poster, but be advised Moderators have the power to make a note on your account should this hostile behavior continue to manifest itself towards others on Walterfootball.com Forums.
          And what happens to you?

I'm actually asking Sancho. Come on.

Comment

• ^ Ha owned

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
              And what happens to you?

I'm actually asking Sancho. Come on.
              I think you'll find you were both moderated.
              sigpic

Comment

And what happens to you?
                I laugh because I was defending a sweet and innocent woman from personal attacks. Hope you feel good about yourself, leading a personal assault on a woman on the internet. Hope that makes you feel big and tough behind the computer screen.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

^ Ha owned
                  Owned by a clear abuse of power. **** the state.

Comment

I laugh because I was defending a sweet and innocent woman from personal attacks. Hope you feel good about yourself, leading a personal assault on a woman on the internet. Hope that makes you feel big and tough behind the computer screen.
                    Do you think Robley even lifts?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      I think you'll find you were both moderated.
                      In what way was Swag moderated?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      No, you're just abusing your ability to delete posts. That's obviously all that happened to begin with.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Lol.

Comment

Owned by a clear abuse of power. **** the state.
                        Capitalize State

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Absolutely not. And you're right, my post was out of line. But this rascal needs to learn how to treat ladies.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

If you go back over the conversation, you'll find clear evidence. If you have any complaints with any posts, by all means report them
                            sigpic

Comment

Absolutely not. And you're right, my post was out of line. But this rascal needs to learn how to treat ladies.
                              No big deal, i mean he did start it right?
                              sigpic

Comment

He deleted my "personal attack" that you cried about in the "private" system for reporting. I mean sure, I could just regenerate it, but I won't do that.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X