This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I take it my role doesn't have murder capabilities.
    Do you wait? Oh... never mind... that killer is a man.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• We've finally reached the point where I want to yell at the townies for being stupid.

Comment

We've finally reached the point where I want to yell at the townies for being stupid.
        I did.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

We've finally reached the point where I want to yell at the townies for being stupid.
          You suck at mafia+you *****ed out when you outed.

So hush like a good little "girl".

Comment

• =(

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              =(
              agreed.

Comment

• This game is awesome. Thanks, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  You suck at mafia+you *****ed out when you outed.

So hush like a good little "girl".
                  Ouch, what happened to the classical Southern Gentleman? Robert E. Lee would be disappointed.

Seriously though, what was the town thinking speeding through MD4L like that?
                  I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                    Ouch, what happened to the classical Southern Gentleman? Robert E. Lee would be disappointed.

Seriously though, what was the town thinking speeding through MD4L like that?
                    That they had no better options, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      That they had no better options, probably.
                      Nonsense. Although, it still was better than you idiots targeting CJay for that lame reason for a while.

Comment

Nonsense. Although, it still was better than you idiots targeting CJay for that lame reason for a while.
                        More like they just got impatient, like always, and breezed through instead of actually trying to think.

Comment

You better watch who you're calling "you idiots". I didn't ****ing vote for him.

Comment

• Why does everyone get all upset when Leelee calls everyone an idiot, but I went on a tirade about how everyone is stupid and only 1 person responded lol
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Why does everyone get all upset when Leelee calls everyone an idiot, but I went on a tirade about how everyone is stupid and only 1 person responded lol
                              They must be afraid of you

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                They must be afraid of you
                                But not you, Evil Genius.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X