Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, I thought it was something like using members for roles, but it looks like a straight up game (looking at 1 and 2).

And Chg used to actually mod games? Somewhat shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      We don't really expect better from Swag though, do we?

Hey Rack, are you going to start another (inevitably horribly moderated) game, or am I free to start up Mafia 3?
      I'm typing up the sign up thread as we speak but this one's gonna be really, really good. Pinkie Swear.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        I'm typing up the sign up thread as we speak but this one's gonna be really, really good. Pinkie Swear.
        Your games are good, as are the themes. They just peter out towards the end, like most games, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
          I call you out as a blatant liar, sir.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• I don't care what you guys do, but I'm starting up NFL Mafia II whenever I want.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• And Christ rack, all of your games suck except the one that I helped you with.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• and seriously people, will you make a game out of anything? I'm looking over these proposals and there is like 1 game in the next year and a half that I am even somewhat interested in.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  and seriously people, will you make a game out of anything? I'm looking over these proposals and there is like 1 game in the next year and a half that I am even somewhat interested in.
                  I take it you didn't like my idea for Muscle Milk Mafia?

Comment

• You just stop it right now.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

and seriously people, will you make a game out of anything? I'm looking over these proposals and there is like 1 game in the next year and a half that I am even somewhat interested in.
                      Adventure Time mafia is being worked on. Donny is a lazy bum.

Comment

• The town group will be called Proteins.

The scum is Empty Calories.

Comment

• Jesus Christ. You people. I don't even.

I quit.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            The town group will be called Proteins.

The scum is Empty Calories.
                            Alright, you... You can continue on with this.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

What would you like my awful mini game to be about

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                What would you like my awful mini game to be about
                                Should re-roll your American Mafia.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X