X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Blue is creating mafia 3? Unexpected.
    No, he's calling it that. And I'm going to change it.

And he'll try to be mean to me like I'm some retard.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      My top 5 would probably be Walterfootball, Mortal Kornbat, MoM (based on rep and epic Vampbros win mainly since I didn't play it), Superheroes, and History.

Good luck breaking into that company.
      lol, I realize you won so you think it is awesome. But that game was just as broken as All-Stars.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        Superheroes? Come on.
        You'd think differently if you had won with a faction that lost its killer Night 1, had its recruiter roleblocked for the first 3-4 Nights, and the other original member was Lukic.

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        Well I guess I'll have to knock History off the list (assuming that's in order).
        Nah, just my top 5.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        lol, I realize you won so you think it is awesome. But that game was just as broken as All-Stars.
        So broken that Town would have won without a single death if you hadn't gone all-out to get Link lynched.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• No one likes my games

Sad face
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Yeah, a game like that is dumb. Lol

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              You'd think differently if you had won with a faction that lost its killer Night 1, had its recruiter roleblocked for the first 3-4 Nights, and the other original member was Lukic.
              Brotherhooooooooooood!!!

Comment

• I think Rio II was the best game ever because I won.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  Not even most posters over 1,000 posts in a game?

5. MK
                  Maybe, but no one should go after Swag's record.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  No, he's calling it that. And I'm going to change it.

And he'll try to be mean to me like I'm some retard.
                  lol. I'm behind you Swag.

Comment

• Actually, Rio II wasn't a bad performance for me. It was probably one of my better games, but that **** was broke big time.

And as far as the posting record, I didn't even know I had it... Doubt anyone breaks it without actively trying to do so, what is astonishing is that probably 90% of those were about the game in WF. I was on fire that game.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I think Rio II was the best game ever because I won.
                      Last minute recruit to make sure you wouldn't investigate me then smooth sailing.

Comment

• I better still be the scum queen for WF2

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Last minute recruit to make sure you wouldn't investigate me then smooth sailing.
                          I did investigate you, you just recruited me the night I did lol

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I think Rio II was the best game ever because I won.
                            That was my first in a string of bad luck games.

Comment

• I can start my crap game tonight, is this acceptable

Comment

I did investigate you, you just recruited me the night I did lol
                                I knew you were going to compare my alignment that night bc you hadnt investigated me and we were like 10 night phases in. I was one of the last people you hadn't compared. Kept you off my scent for a long time and than brought you into the fold when it became convenient.

Comment

Working...
                                X