Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think MK was that great of a game. South Park II was one of my favorites in terms of being well designed even though it was a relatively quick game

Comment

• MK could have ended like 2 weeks earlier if PSU didn't make up an investigation on Chg before I could make up an investigation on you.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Walter Football was hands down the best game.

Trolls 4 Life
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• How are we leaving big tatty mafia off the list lol
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            MK could have ended like 2 weeks earlier if PSU didn't make up an investigation on Chg before I could make up an investigation on you.
            Possibly, but I think your group would have run into the same problems we did where it was almost impossible to fakeclaim so late in the game when it comes down the inevitable process of elimination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              My top 5 would probably be Walterfootball, Mortal Kornbat, MoM (based on rep and epic Vampbros win mainly since I didn't play it), Superheroes, and History.

Good luck breaking into that company.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                How are we leaving big tatty mafia off the list lol
                Eh WWE or TV far above that

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Possibly, but I think your group would have run into the same problems we did where it was almost impossible to fakeclaim so late in the game when it comes down the inevitable process of elimination.
                  Except me I was sitting really well and had even recieved protection some nights, until you f'd it up -.-

Comment

• I haven't been playing long but my favorite games were probably Swag's Mafia, TMNT, and Clovfia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      KnA was fun, just not one of the top 5 IMO.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• 1. Clovfia

since then peoples actions have sent me into a cycle of depression.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          KnA was fun, just not one of the top 5 IMO.
                          Agreed being a mini (A great one at that ^.^)

NFL doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            Agreed being a mini (A great one at that ^.^)

NFL doe?
                            If we're just calling the games we succeeded in the most the best games then that's my number one.

I didn't like the way the Mafia Godfather's role worked though. The five-shot kill/investigation immunity along with being able to kill while he was dead was kind of ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              If we're just calling the games we succeeded in the most the best games then that's my number one.

I didn't like the way the Mafia Godfather's role worked though. The five-shot kill/investigation immunity along with being able to kill while he was dead was kind of ridiculous.
                              Not entirely inaccurate. I will say that the reason MK gets so much love is because it was one of the largest games on the site and got relatively full participation

Comment

• Mogru was campus aligned? I honestly didn't see that coming.
                                JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

Working...
                                X