This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Looks like History mafia all over again.
    It doesn't feel good being on this side of the massacre

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      You've made me into an evil person.
      I'm going back to my old ways and kiilling everyone next game

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Hey Swag, I decided on a title for my game, so Mafia 3 is safely yours once more.
        ?
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• tumblr

Comment

• Tumblr.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I tumbled into some man butt and lady parts, now I feel clean again. Guess a shower is in order, right? amiright?
              sigpic
              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Be nice and clean for your ensuing bloody murder

Comment

• Btw lls (and sorry swag lol) that's one of my favorite pics of you

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Btw lls (and sorry swag lol) that's one of my favorite pics of you
                    She looks really sad.

Comment

• Actually, maybe it's the angle of my screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        Be nice and clean for your ensuing bloody murder
                        So fresh and so clean, clean.
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Suppose I could start a mini tomorrow if there's enough interest in having one
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Revive me tooo
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• PR was murdered twice. He can't be revived.

Comment

• Where my dawgs at?
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X