Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Yeah, he does. **** that guy.
    We did the best we could, no regrets. I just wish I was in the game from the beginning.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      We did the best we could, no regrets. I just wish I was in the game from the beginning.
      Yeah, I don't have many regrets about how I played this game.

      I have some severe regrets about how several other people "played", particularly the person you "replaced" (hard to replace someone who evidently completely forgot this forum existed), but can't control that.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Somewhere in VA...if Town manages to screw this up, I will be disappoint.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • I'm just sad that the deadchat never happened.

          Comment


          • me too

            Comment


            • I mean, I don't have a whole ton of room to talk regarding this game, but lol
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • There's a dead chat and you're not inviting me. **** you guys

                Comment


                • Lololol at that lynch

                  I'm not even reading the game and realize how retarded that was

                  Comment


                  • Greatest.Game.Eva
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                    Comment


                    • Was there really never a dead chat? That's a shame
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                      Comment


                      • I'm bored. Entertain me.

                        Comment


                        • .

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            .

                            Donkey will do.
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GongKong View Post

                              Donkey will do.
                              .

                              Comment


                              • .
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X