X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to delete the big-breasted mini mafia game because Google forced me to
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      Had to delete the big-breasted mini mafia game because Google forced me to
      Should probably grab the sign up thread too
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Sigh. I'm sure Google will find it eventually
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Lol is the hetero thread gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Had to delete the big-breasted mini mafia game because Google forced me to
            Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Sigh. I'm sure Google will find it eventually

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              Lol is the hetero thread gone?
              Ah, the good ol' days when Nas only posted pics of girls online instead of updating every bit of awkward foreplay with his slut GF

Comment

• lol Walt, keep the forums clean dammit.

At least Jepg will always have Swag's 22" dildo rape from that game.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hey yeah. NFL Mafia II coming soon.

Mafia Throwback too.

Holla.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• hey guys im new to the site and have read a couple of your mafia games and it sounds fun. Dont know much about it but im very active and would like to play. I read all the through the penn state one and it was interesting. would love to play in someones next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                      hey guys im new to the site and have read a couple of your mafia games and it sounds fun. Dont know much about it but im very active and would like to play. I read all the through the penn state one and it was interesting. would love to play in someones next one.
                      http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...a-Signup/page4
                      Originally posted by JoeLegend
                      You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

hey guys im new to the site and have read a couple of your mafia games and it sounds fun. Dont know much about it but im very active and would like to play. I read all the through the penn state one and it was interesting. would love to play in someones next one.
                        I am guessing Leelee, but could be alt ala Monkers.

Either way, if you are alt, or real human, we have lots of fun in these games, ruffle feathers, get emotions riled up. Just beware the Eye of Mrogu, that guy is more passionate trying to lynch one of Walt's real life friends, than that kid was his whole entire life.
                        sigpic
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Thanks Jepg

Comment

• I am trying to figure out how to quote people like you guys do in your comment haha, sounds fun gong kong ill make sure to avoid Eye of the Mrogu

Comment

I am trying to figure out how to quote people like you guys do in your comment haha, sounds fun gong kong ill make sure to avoid Eye of the Mrogu
                              If you hit reply with quote that does one, if you check the small box next to it, then check all those that you want, then reply with quote for the last one and you can multi-quote like that too.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                I am guessing Leelee, but could be alt ala Monkers.

Either way, if you are alt, or real human, we have lots of fun in these games, ruffle feathers, get emotions riled up. Just beware the Eye of Mrogu, that guy is more passionate trying to lynch one of Walt's real life friends, than that kid was his whole entire life.
                                Holy **** I got it

Comment

Working...
                                X